August 21, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lip Treatments - Hard Candy - Icicle Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've had Chococicle(which is coconut-vanilla rather than chocolate, odly enough) for a while, and I finally found Bananacicle at ULTA yesterday & I am not disappointed. It smells & tastes just like banana Laffy Taffy. It is white frost, but somehow I can pull it off. You can always layer these over lipliner if you hate the color. They're pretty waxy & thick so they really stay on & keep my lips from drying out. I remember wearing Chococicle over brown lipliner once for about 6 hours. I cringe to spend $7 on lip balm, but these are worth it, IMO. And to those who think they smell fake- of course they smell fake, b/c all scented products have artificial scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 5:27:00 PM More reviews by angelbebe48

I bought this last week on sephora.com for $6.50, which is not bad for a tinted balm, in Vanillacicle. Unlike what all the other reviewers have said, mine leaves no color at all. Also, it smells really yummy!! The only thing that I don't get about this product, is why HC made the cap and writing pale blue since it looks bad with all the colors, but thats not important!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 8:00:00 PM More reviews by aparrish

This was a huge dissapointment. The balm is chalky and comes out a heavy white frost. I can't imagine any skin tone this would flatter. The scents are also very fake. There are just much better products out there at much better prices.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2003 9:05:00 AM More reviews by thulegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the cococicle flavor/color, and while I think the balm is wonderful, the color was not so good. Cococicle is an icy taupe color that smells just like toasted coconut (think Dunkin' Donuts toasted coconut sprinkles!) It's extremely smooth and nicely moisturizing, and even tastes sweet. Unfortunately, on me the color was too white, even though the tinted part was what was at the top of the tube. This color would probably be beautiful on someone with a darker complexion, but it just washed me right out.