August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Vintage Eyeshadow Duo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This small compact contains a duo shadow pan of shimmery rose and true purple. Both shades have a nice pigment level and fine pink shimmer, and they blend smoothly and last well over primer. Though I don't reach for this too frequently, the set is very complimentary with my blue-green eyes and I would consider buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by hopmom

I love this eye shadow! The colors are beautiful and blend extremely well. By the end of the day my eyes still look great, no creasing and still looked freshy applied. I bought this from Sephora and will say that the color swatches aren't true. It states the colors are rosey, when in fact I found the darker to be more of a plum with rose sparkle. No glitter, just a hint of pinky-rose sparkle. Whatever the case, I love this duo and will purchase again in the future, and also plan on trying more colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2003 1:59:00 AM More reviews by fletch50

Vintage is a great shimmery burgundy and a shimmery bright pink. It creates an excellent fall e/s look, and really made my green eyes pop. The colors blend really well and have decent staying power. I would highly recommend checking this duo out.