Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.1

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

on 2/20/2015 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think this is a lovely moisturizer. As I've said before, I have severely dry, sensitive skin due so chronic medical conditions and am always on the lookout for ways to help it out. This product is very thick, emollient, and moisturizing. I find that it gives a brilliant glow and radiance to the skin, giving a sort of lit-from-within luminosity. I like to use it during the daytime (as I like to use more moisturizing products at night) and I find that it works really well under foundation or even by itself, as my skin is relatively flawless. I know they have a tinted version of this and I really want to try it after loving this so much. The only reason I marked this down is because it doesn't completely absorb into the skin. I kind of like this, as it makes my dry patches less noticeable but I can see why others wouldn't. But all in all, I recommend it to everyone but those with oily skin. Really nice product.

on 2/18/2015 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice moisturizer with a lovely texture but balls up horribly under foundation. If you wear foundation, I would definitely pass this one up.

on 12/2/2014 4:58:00 PM

This overly fragranced moisturizer did nothing for my dry 54 year old skin. My skin is just as dry as before I apply it. I was a sucker and purchased the cold plasma, the cold plasma orbital and the blue plasma plus this moisturizer. I have used the products as instructed and all I can say is I am out alot of money for alot of crapola. My under eyes look worse after using the orbital. I use this moisturizer on top of the other products with no improvement. LADIES DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY ON THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!

on 9/8/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this moisturizer. It is a thick, gel-cream with a light rose scent. It feels rich, but not heavy or greasy. My skin tends to be slightly dry overall, with some combination/oily areas on my nose & chin. It also gets quite dry during the winters. This is heavy/moisturizing enough for me to use during the winter, but I can also use it during the miserable Texas summers and not feel like a grease bomb. It soaks in quickly, and I have no issues applying makeup after I use this. I have "good" clear skin with no real issues, but I am 39 now, and I have noticed some fine lines starting. This definitely helps with those, and I have noticed that my skin appears smoother & more radiant overall. The cream is very costly (around $70 for 2 ounces), but I do feel it is worth the price. I have a backup of this in stock and I will probably repurchase.

on 8/13/2014 10:21:00 PM

I am in love with this product. I have dry, problem skin. This moisturizer, combined with other Perricone products, have truly helped my skin. I have tired everything, and I do mean everything. From bargain to extremely expensive, and this is the best moisturizer of them all.

on 8/3/2014 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I was given the sales pitch for Perricone at the Big Makeup Store and for some reason I listened to it. I thought I had a good skin-care routine. Now that I'm middle-aged, I'm noticing pores are becoming larger, developing a red mask around my nose & onto my cheeks and developing fine lines in places I haven't had line before. The moisturizer smelled like roses & reminded me of my grandmother. Yes, it was an emotional purchase. Bought the stuff at the beginning of April & now it's August. I have about 1/3 of the jar left so would I buy it again? YES! YES! YES! My pores have become less noticeable, fine lines are softer and the red mask is gone. The wild part of this is I hadn't really looked at my skin for a while. Seeing what wasn't there was a very pleasant shock. I love the way my skin feels and haven't had any break-outs. (Really, someone should have warned me that zits can torture us past the teen years.) This is definitely a luxury item, but between how long it lasts and the results I'll buy again.

on 6/16/2014 4:13:00 AM

Reason I was suggested to buy:

1. I am getting my first job as project manager in Business world and I need to take care of my broken, fine-line skin with acne scars.
2. I am only 25 years old.
3. My skin is stressed due to heavy homework
4.I am having acne sometimes -on my forehead and chine
5.Skin type-Dry deep down, and looks oily on the T-zone.

The VIP beauty advisor suggest me to use it, because it is created by the doctor for problematic skin! Even though I want to use NUDE.

One month later: I feel no REAL significant improvement. What I mean is:
1) I feel my fine lines are nourished well,
2) My skin is nourished {{{{{without break out }}}
3) Get more balanced.

But a LUSH Oil cleanser also do the same work and are cheaper and my skin looks realy happy!

Not the same case with this P-MD. Once I stop using it, I can see the finelines come back to what it is,and my skin does not looks happy all the time. I am not sure if they are using chemicals and physical ingredients to have a medium level of effects yet making my skin chemically addict to their product or not.

No no no no no! Yuck!:(
I was a sucker for the sales pitch and tried this. It does absolutely *nothing* for dry skin.
I was expecting maybe a velvet feel or something...but it just feels like a $3 moisturizer...as in, nothing...No plumping of skin, no controlling shine, no shrinking pores...just nothing.
Great big waste of money.
And a tub? Couldn't do an airless pump? For the price, I'd expect a decent package that you aren't going to contaminate everytime you open it.
Overpriced and useless.

on 4/16/2014 12:16:00 AM

Again I bought this owing to the hype, but it doesn't live up to my expectations. It smells fishy and clogs my pores so badly(it contains paraffin aka mineral oil). For such quality, the price is utterly ridiculous. This never seems to sink into my skin properly and leaves a greasy film behind.

on 4/3/2014 12:05:00 PM

tried it. made my face feel soft but has a weird sticky feeling after - my face stuck to my pillow case.

didn't see much difference wont be buying again.