October 23, 2014 | 1195 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Jezebel Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my NC20, neutral-cool skin tone, Jezebel is a shimmery, peachy/coppery pink. I generally wear it by itself, with my lids first primed with UD Primer Potion and Stila Chinois e/s (matte ivory). Combined with eyeliner and mascara, it creates a pretty, no-fuss look. As with all Stila e/s (pans, not always palettes), the texture is smooth, crease-free and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by suripopje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lovely lid color for WOC. For reference I am somewhere between an nw40 and an nc45 depending on the season. I really struggle as a WOC with neutral eyeshadows. In this sense my best choices are orange and yellow toned shades. Jezebel is a salmon/pink/golden shade that is neither too pink or too coppery. It is orange enough to complement dark skintones and pink enough to add colour. The golden hue comes from the fact that the texture is shimmery. All in all a must have neutral shade for WOC.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 5:14:00 AM More reviews by mstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm surprised to see so many reviews for Jezebel...I didn't know it was this popular, LOL.

Jezebel has been one of my top 3 favorite shadows for over 10 years. It's a beautiful salmon shimmer with a deep peach undertone, and it looks gorgeous on my dark skin (Armani LSF #11/Bobbi Brown Warm Walnut). It's also one of only two eyeshadows that I've ever finished and repurchased (the other being Urban Decay's Roach).

There are many imitations of Jezebel, but none come close to the real thing, IMO. It has the signature Stila velvety finish...neither frosty, nor metallic, nor glittery. It's perfect.

My everyday 2-minute eye involves Jezebel on the lid, Roach in the crease, and black or brown liner with mascara. It's a simple pairing I can depend on to always look fabulous, and it's so easy. Another look I like to do uses Jezebel on the inner half of the lid, and a dark plum (I like Anna Sui #502) on the outer half, up through the crease. I take time to blend this well, and the gradation of Jezebel into the plum color is stunning. It also pairs well with purples, dark brown, mahogany, navy, black, gray, and cranberry red. Because I have a strong peach undertone to my skin, Jezebel is basically my go-to neutral eyeshadow...I wear it with everything.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not sure where people are getting peach from this because to me this is a rose colour with gold shot through. Maybe a tiny tiny bit of peach tone but mostly rose, LOL. That being said, I love this shadow. The colour is very unique and the texture is lovely and blendable. I like wearing this in the crease with a light (and I do mean LIGHT) wash of Kitten on the lid. Very soft look but makes my green eyes stand out. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by kpborra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful coppery orange brown tone. I'm NC42 for reference, and this is a beautiful lid color. I put a brown color on the crease and kitten eyeshadow on the browbone and it's a wonderful natural eye makeup style for me. Like all stila shadows, jezebel is pigmented, beautifully blends and lasts all day. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by gotdramma

If I ever run out I would buy this again...but I don't think that I will. The color is AMAZINGG. I have never seen another like it. Without primer this lasts about 5 hours, with primer this lasts FOREVERRR. No complaints. LOVE THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by orangebloom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this shadow for a few years and haven't been using it, but I just found the perfect compliments for it using MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot as a base and MAC Melon pigment as an overlay. I am NW35 so the orange/peachiness with these three works beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As with all Stila eyeshadows, Jezebel is really soft and really easy to blend. It's also not ridiculously pigmented, so it's easy to build up the color. Being able to build up the color comes in handy with this particular eyeshadow, since the color itself is tricky. It either works wonderfully or terribly on people (no middle ground, from what I've seen and heard).

Jezebel is a strange color to describe, to be honest. It's a rosy neutral eyeshadow, with a hint of brown, and orange. At first, I was very scared to try it, but if you pair it up with the right eyeshadow, then I think it looks gorgeous!

Pink eyeshadows have always been kind to me. They tend to make my green eyes pop. I was able to bring out the rosy pink in this color by pairing it up with the Kitten eyeshadow (which is a pinky champagne color). These two together make a wonderful combination, and it's been a favorite look of mine to use in the spring. For that alone, I love the Jezebel eyeshadow.

I've never had a problem with Stila eyeshadows fading or creasing on me while I'm using the right primer (I tend to use Too Faced Shadow Insurance). Jezebel is no exception.

Overall, I really love this eyeshadow, and it's one of my "must haves" during the warmer seasons. I'm taking one lippy off because it's a tricky color to work with, but when it looks good, it looks REALLY good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by LissaKittie03

I have fallen in love with Stila shadow. I was always a MAC girl, but they are so soft and blendable, the texture is amazing. I recently purchased 4 stila shadows and I love Jezebel! It's more interesting on than in the pan. I have hazel eyes and I am PPP, i've had trouble wearing peachy shades before, but this one seems to work. Yay!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

Lovely color...a very neutral peachy pink with subtle shimmers. I'm not a very big fan of the cardboard packaging. Great for everyday wear.