Laneige Last Fitting Eyebrow Pencil in #39 Mocha Brown

4.8

on 11/21/2011 7:27:00 AM

This colour is just great even with my black hair. Black eye brows are too dark. As this is brown if you dyed your hair lighter it goes- you could apply more to get a darker affect. I have sparse brows and using this always makes me feel prepped- even with minimal makeup i feel put together. There's a spare lead in the package so price wise its not too expensive.

on 6/5/2010 6:12:00 PM

I agree with everyone here: this is the HG of all eyebrow pencils. Great packaging, convenient auto pencil with a professional brush at the other end and it comes with a refill. I've been using this pencil and color for over 10 years and I love it. It's really inexpensive also, but unfortunately only available at their boutique stores.

This draws the most natural brow and #39 is the perfect brown color. It can build up (to almost black) for darker brows for more intensity, but I always use it sparingly and it looks like I have natural amazing brows. I hope to always see and use this product in my lifetime. I'll still be using it at 90 years old!!!

*It's now repackaged and numbered as #01 Mocha Brown.

on 4/5/2008 9:04:00 AM

totally agree,amazing brow pencil

on 4/9/2006 8:33:00 AM

Cost: $25CAD

Wow! This brow pencil is amazing. Easy to apply ( the automatic pencil is flat )and texture is perfect for oily skin. This is the most naturel brows I have been since I started grooming my brows. I have tried several brands (Lancome, Chanel, Maybelline, Cliniqe, BB, YSL, Cle de Peau, etc... )and so far this is the best by itself. Bonus: Includes one refill.

on 2/19/2006 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is product I can't live without. It comes with a refillable and retractable crayon, as well as a professional eyebrow brush. Available colours are black and brown, and even the black colour looks EXTREMELY natural. I'm able to darken and shape my eyebrows and no one notices that they are drawn in! After purchasing this product for the first time, it's got me addicted.

on 8/17/2004 3:27:00 PM

I love this pencil,kind of expensive but well worth it cause it looks lovely with my brows.:)thanks supergirl!

Popular Brows Products