September 30, 2014 | 1039 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Bouquet eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first Stila eyeshadow I've hit pan on! I use it all the time. It neutralizes discoloration on my lids and adds a nice peachy pinkness. I use it as a base shadow when I'm not using WnW's Brulee—basically, I use Bouquet when I need to look awake, and I'll reach for Brulee when I need to bring out the big guns and look alive. LOL.

I find that the perfect no-makeup looking matte daytime eye is Bouquet on the lid and Puppy in the crease.

I believe Stila is now selling their shadows in compacts? But when I got this it was just a pan in a flimsy plastic sleeve. I have a backup for whenever this one runs out. And although I love Bouquet to bits, I think $18 is way too much for it. Thankfully there's always a lot of Stila available at discount beauty sites.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by pinknplush

This is actually a nice nude wash. It compliments my lid color perfectly and I use this to correct harsh lines. Got this as part of my Babie loves Stila palette. It came with Kitten and Black Cat which I will review separately :) Nicely pigmented though you might not notice as it has a nude matte finish. Will repurchase absolutely!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 5:28:00 AM More reviews by knics33

I am going to have to agree with the reviewer below me. I also got this shadow in the Barbie Stila palette that came with kitten and black cat and this shade has been super disappointing. The texture is super dry with essentially no pigmentation- which is weird because these certainly are not characteristics of Stila shadows!. I am glad that I didn't pay full price and I will definitely not be repurchasing.

EDIT- I tested Bouquet out at Sephora and it was definitely smoother and applied more creamy. The color was still very subtle, but it actually showed up! I am beginning to think I bot a bad pan in my Barbie palette?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by cinnybun

So I got this this eyeshadow as part of the Stila loves Barbie collection. It came in a palette along with Kitten and a black liner shade (not sure of the name atm). I bought this palette because I was going to buy Kitten anyway, and thought it would be a great way to try out other shades. I tried out Bouquet yesterday and I am really really really disappointed in this eyeshadow. I knew it was going to be a light neutral/ base shade and that was what I was hoping for....however, this colour does not show up on my skin AT ALL!! I have very pale skin and when I put it on (swatched on hand and on eyes) it did not show up! I'm baffled as to how anyone could get anything out of this colour (I think I get more colour out of my concealer than this). It just doesnt make sense to me. Another disappointment I had with this product was the texture. I had to swip my brush several times to get even the tiniest amount of eyeshadow. Even swirling my finger around barely gets me any product. I was wondering if this was because its part of a palette, and perhaps the texture was different? but the other two colours in the palette are wonderful, colours are beautiful and the famous Stila texture is there. I would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Jillsmith

I have bought this color a few times over the years. I like it enough that I always get a new one to replace the one that I just finished. it is a good color on my pale skin, although I imagine that it may not be good for darker girls. I use it as a base for my other shadows, since it does away with any discoloration on my lids.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 7:56:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shadow is nothing to write home about. It just shows up as a chalky white on my NW45 complexion. I don't like that very much. Oh well. Another one bites the dust.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really beautiful base, a matte nude pink. Sure, it's not very complex, but I don't always want disco balls on my eyelids. A little highlight on the brow bone and you look very pulled together.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkishbrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color as it appears in the pan, but on my dark olive skin, it seems almost white. Not a fan! I think it almost has blueish undertones on me, and it just looks like i took ancient white concealer, and dabbed it on my lids. Maybe it's my application skills (which admittedly are lacking) but i just find this to be too white for my skintone.
I bet on lighter skin tones, it's a great neutral shade. It's a peachy pink and appears to be matte. I will keep it because i have used it a good bit and it's not fit for swapping, plus maybe i'm less tan at other times and it might work. But, i think this little gal is going to end up being the least used item in my Stila 3-Pan "Look of the month" palette in which it is housed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bouquet may not be a flashy shade, but sometimes understated is better when it comes to makeup, if anything to provide the canvas for other more 'look-at-me' shades. It's a beautiful soft shade that is a perfect base - I often use it on it's own with eyeliner as it makes my eyelids look smooth and even. It's one of those shades that I find myself using regardless of how subtle or dramatic a look I'm in the mood for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by CLisa

This is a great base shade for me, a cool-toned PPP. It's a matte, pale peachy-pink shade similar to Bobbi Brown Shell or MAC Orb, but the buttery texture of Bouquet can't be beat. I've gone through 2 pans of this stuff, and that's saying A LOT!