December 19, 2014 | 1524 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Kitten

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

I first bought this on a whim when I've just started working (disposable income--yay!), & I found that this was the perfect "slight wash of color/shimmer on my lids that makes me look refreshed/wide awake even if I only had a couple of hours sleep". I also sometimes put it in the inner corners of my eyes or use it as a highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones. The color really suits my skintone. Unfortunately, I once dropped it from my dresser & it shattered horribly. I still used it a handful of times but now, for some weird reason, I can't find it in my makeup stash anymore. It is expensive for a single, shallow pot of eyeshadow, and maybe once I'm over my "just a swipe of brown/black eyeliner on my lids" phase, I'll decide to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by JennifeRx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous, neutral, must have shadow. Think MAC Dazzlelight on steroids with a more rich, velvety, super shimmery consistency. I love it as an all over wash to brighten the eyes, or paired with browns and coppers. It's great for highlighting the brow bone or inner corners of the eyes, too. Great longevity, but steer clear if you don't like shimmery. This product is like a disco ball. I got mine in some Stila palettes, so I can't speak as to packaging for the eyeshadow as a single. Price has been good in palettes from Sephora. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by CarmelaM

My HG for highlighting. It's perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by madsspencer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have repeatedly bought this eyeshadow over the years - it's a great multitasker, just the right shade that sits between silver and gold and looks great on lids or cheekbones. One negative - the packaging. It breaks and chips a lot and the shadow occasionally crumbles. I use it in this video:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this years ago and it's still going. I use it on casual days, or as a highlight. Just one eyeshadow and some black mascara and I'm good to go. There's so many dupes for this color at this point there is no reason to actually but this. I accidentally have 3 exact matches in drugstore products. That being said, it's a very complimentary color on just about everyone. My issue with it is it can be messy and end up flaking onto your cheeks when you apply it. I will definitely use it up and love the color but wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased because of all the rave editor reviews in magazines. I wanted a neutral eye shadow and instead I found this to be very sparkly. The texture is very moist and the powder gets everywhere.

Ended up throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely champagne shadow that can be used all over the lid, inner corner, brow bone, always looks lovely. It's has a lot of fallout so use a primer, and I find it's best applied with a finger and pressing it on to the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by MysteriousMagicalMUAer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite e/s ever. I use it every time I wear m/u. It's perfect to add a glow to my eyes. It's a true champagne color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

A very pretty champagne sparkly color , tones of cotton candy pink... Beautiful great as a highlighter or apply more for deeper color. Love it. DEFINATELY a beauty staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by mdbanks2

Kitten is the perfect mix between silver and gold. It is my go-to eyeshadow whenever I want to look wide awake and well rested. Gives your face a glowing effect that isn't fake looking and also doubles as a cheekbone highlighter! 4 lippies only because it's a bit expensive but it lasts a long time.