April 24, 2014 | 1329 users online

Lip Treatments - RoC - Enydrial Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by winlfy

this is a real good treatment lip balm for me. i found it is a bit thick if i used in the morning/noon but is perfect for overnight. i found my lip line smoother and so moisturized. love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm is pure perfection. Normally I only use a lip balm after I brushed my teeth, but now in wintertime my lips are a bit more dry, so I like to have a treatment in my bag for the moments that my lips become too dry. One application of this Roc one and the problem is solved and no second application is necessary until I brush my teeth again.
This is how a lip balm has to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing!
I have used products from Chanel to Black Jack to all sorts because my lips crack like hell.

This product solve that in 1 second!
so glad i listened to my friends

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by fresh76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 3 back-ups of these (that I got on sale!).

I have tried a lot of lip products and this is the only one that I will continue to return to because it keeps my lips soft. Other lip balms leave a weird film on my lips and then my lips continue to crack - this does not. I apply this before I go to bed, about 10 minutes before I apply my makeup and then throughout the day (in my dry office). I was hoping to not like it because I love fancy packaging, and this one is so basic - but it works! There is not really a smell.

The only con is that it's kind of expensive - about $8 at Shoppers Drug Mart. But it's well, well worth it, in my opinion. It's cheaper than most balms you'd find at Sephora, but more expensive than Chapstick - however, it's reliable does its job well!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by nicoleziline

Hey Everyone! This is my first ever review here. Roc Enydrial Lip balm has so far been the only balm that has worked for my very dry lips. I have been in search for the perfect lip care product for so long and I am glad that I have found the one! Up until a week ago, my lips were all dry, cracked and starting to bleed. Lip colour was never an option for me because the skin on my lips were flaky and colour just looked uneven on them.

I have tried every lip balm possible from Chap Stick to La Roche Posay, Clinique and Korres. After 2 days of continuous application my lips have never been so soft and supple; The dead skin is are all gone and the cuts have healed. The product feels very light on the lips and is not waxy or oily, plus it lasts long. I found this to be effective when applied over night as well.

The price isn't bad as well. I got this for $5.00 at my local shoppers Drugmart here in Toronto. I would definitely repurchase this lip balm over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by manarina81

I love this lipbalm!!!! I've been repurchasing this lipbalm over and over!!! It healed my lip condition after allergies with another lipbalm & lipstick that caused my lips to be cracked, dried and darkened... I especially love using it in the evening as my overnight lip treatment, and woke up with supersoft lips!!! After religiously using this, the beauty therapist had noticed that my lips are soft and pinkish, even without lipstick and she asked what lip treatment did i use...

In the morning, i'd prefer other lipbalm or moisturizing lipstick with spf for some sun protection...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this several times already and keep one in my purse and one around the house. The packaging is nice and sturdy and is around $7 regular price. Not a bad price for a product that works!
The texture is a bit softer than most waxy lip balms (more on this later), so when I first started using it, I would use the same pressure when applying it as if I was using a cheaper balm. I found this ended up breaking and melting off pieces from the stick. I thought it was just a crappy product but when I gave it a second chance and stopped pressing so hard, it stopped melting and I could use it without getting melted pieces stuck on my lips.
I don't find this to be waxy at all, nor do I find it slippery and wet like some "lip moisturizers". Its the right texture to smooth out any flaky bits while keeping the lips moisturized and locking in water. It stays on fairly long and I don't get the urge to reapply very often because even after it wears off, you are left with hydrated lips that have the moisture locked in, not stripped.
I actually first bought this lip balm because in the winter I get very dry and cracked skin right in the corners of my lips. Within a day or two of using this a few times a day, the cracked skin was healed and the dryness diminished. I still continue to use this in the summer and will definitely be using it into the winter again!

PROS:
- unscented
- no SPF (I hate getting the sunblock taste in my mouth)
- moisturizes well (less need to reapply)
- no color or dyes

CONS:
- can melt if applied hard
- no SPF (if that's a concern for you)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Cheryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I saw the comments here. I bought it yesterday night and my lips never felt softer since.

It was a terrible mistake buying Eve Lom's lip balm pot which made my lips tingle and crack :( luckily they exchanged it to a credit voucher for my next purchase..

Have tried a lot n had to said burt's bee sucked too :(

This product is slightly overwhelming if you put too much pressure on it and I know it feels nice to have something gliding on your lips constantly but for this balm, just once around the lips will do. And then when you put lipstick on it? Pure magic. 0 dead skin n uber soft lips.

Reason for 4 lippies is still the price. :( $20sgd for a lip balm IS exp. (But I was almost crazy enough to buy cle de peau's lip balm which cost $101 because they claimed it can remove pigments from your lips! *shrugs*)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my HG lip balm. It really does everything you'd want a balm to do. It moisturizes to make your lips soft and supple. The tube is elegant and discreet, not awkwardly shaped. It fits in my pocket easily. It gives a subtle, pleasant sheen, but absorbs well rather than sitting on top of the lips. It has no scent at all. Just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Goodspeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this product. Have used it for several years now, Tried a gazillion others before it and definitely won't be looking for anything else since this is sooooooooo great. It moisturizes my lips like you wouldn't believe. I put some on at night before going to bed and my lips are great in the morning. I also put a bit on right before my lipstick and it keeps them very moisturized. Perfect for the horrible winters here and all throughout the year too!