September 1, 2014 | 1940 users online

Lip Treatments - RoC - Enydrial Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I discovered this lip balm from using the MUA 'Top Picks' sorter. I decided to pick on up. I have tried so many lip balms. I have chronic dry lips that are prone to peeling. Although I love using Aquaphor, I needed a day time lipbalm that doesn't look and feel so greasy. This lip balm delivers! I don't have to use this often because it does a good jobs of keep the lips moisturized without looking or feeling greasy. It doesn't have spf but that's okay with me. It has no scent or colour either. Packaging wise it looks like many of the nivea lip balms but it works so much better than nivea. Also I noticed my lips aren't peeling as often as they normally do. I don't know if it's because my lips are being hydrated properly by this lip balm or that this is the first lip balm that doesn't have irritating ingredients to cause the peeling like most of the balms I've used. This is normally $8 but they went on sale for $5 so I bought a few backups. There is a reason this is one of MUA's top picks for lip treatments, and it's because it delivers! The price is also great for what you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by deaprista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favorite lip balm so far! It moist your lip without giving the thick and greasy feel. My savior when I want to apply matte lipstick or when I travel to somewhere cold and dry. It doesn't have any color or smell. The package is so so and the price is good. But too bad ROC is discontinued in my country. I don't know what to do when I run out of this lip balm :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I caved into the reviews and got this lip balm and while I wouldn't call it my holy grail of lip balms, it's very good for wearing underneath lip products.
I have yet to see how it works in the winter when my lips get very chapped but I use Aquaphor or Vaseline during the cold months.
It's fragrance free which is a bonus and it has a smooth texture that leaves my lips feeling moisturized but not 'coated'.

The price is a bit steep for the size but there's always a sale or promotion at the drugstores.
There's no SPF protection so that's a consideration if you must have SPF in your lip balm. I prefer the Jack Black lip balms with SPF for that.

Would I repurchase? Yes, as it's a great base for lipliners, lipsticks and glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

A few girls I work with always use this product and love it. I usually just use vaseline at night or if I want to be fancy I have rosebud salve (most mint and original <3). I got this for like 4-5$ and it was so worth it haha. I'm on my 3rd tube and love it!! It has made a difference in my lips from day 1. My lips aren't really chapped or dry but they get a little dull with lines showing, I use this and bomb my lips look amazing! This is honestly like vaseline in a lip balm form. My only complaint is that I use it up so fast :( a tube prob lasts like 2 weeks for me lol!! Will rebuy over and over :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by winlfy

this is a real good treatment lip balm for me. i found it is a bit thick if i used in the morning/noon but is perfect for overnight. i found my lip line smoother and so moisturized. love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm is pure perfection. Normally I only use a lip balm after I brushed my teeth, but now in wintertime my lips are a bit more dry, so I like to have a treatment in my bag for the moments that my lips become too dry. One application of this Roc one and the problem is solved and no second application is necessary until I brush my teeth again.
This is how a lip balm has to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing!
I have used products from Chanel to Black Jack to all sorts because my lips crack like hell.

This product solve that in 1 second!
so glad i listened to my friends

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by fresh76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 3 back-ups of these (that I got on sale!).

I have tried a lot of lip products and this is the only one that I will continue to return to because it keeps my lips soft. Other lip balms leave a weird film on my lips and then my lips continue to crack - this does not. I apply this before I go to bed, about 10 minutes before I apply my makeup and then throughout the day (in my dry office). I was hoping to not like it because I love fancy packaging, and this one is so basic - but it works! There is not really a smell.

The only con is that it's kind of expensive - about $8 at Shoppers Drug Mart. But it's well, well worth it, in my opinion. It's cheaper than most balms you'd find at Sephora, but more expensive than Chapstick - however, it's reliable does its job well!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by nicoleziline

Hey Everyone! This is my first ever review here. Roc Enydrial Lip balm has so far been the only balm that has worked for my very dry lips. I have been in search for the perfect lip care product for so long and I am glad that I have found the one! Up until a week ago, my lips were all dry, cracked and starting to bleed. Lip colour was never an option for me because the skin on my lips were flaky and colour just looked uneven on them.

I have tried every lip balm possible from Chap Stick to La Roche Posay, Clinique and Korres. After 2 days of continuous application my lips have never been so soft and supple; The dead skin is are all gone and the cuts have healed. The product feels very light on the lips and is not waxy or oily, plus it lasts long. I found this to be effective when applied over night as well.

The price isn't bad as well. I got this for $5.00 at my local shoppers Drugmart here in Toronto. I would definitely repurchase this lip balm over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by manarina81

I love this lipbalm!!!! I've been repurchasing this lipbalm over and over!!! It healed my lip condition after allergies with another lipbalm & lipstick that caused my lips to be cracked, dried and darkened... I especially love using it in the evening as my overnight lip treatment, and woke up with supersoft lips!!! After religiously using this, the beauty therapist had noticed that my lips are soft and pinkish, even without lipstick and she asked what lip treatment did i use...

In the morning, i'd prefer other lipbalm or moisturizing lipstick with spf for some sun protection...