Eyeko Minty Fat Balm for Lips

3.4

on 10/31/2011 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love the smell and taste of this product. Leaves my lips looking gorgeous and light pink. I would keep buying this product.

on 4/22/2011 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My most liked of Eyeko's fat balm, it gives a pretty soft pink colour and a minty tingle on your lips. Really cute packaging!

on 10/8/2010 2:41:00 PM

I had un out ofmy reg highlighter and felt a bit flat without something. I bought this a few months ago and never used it, but suddenly remembered that I had it. I dont tend to use lip balm, (more of a lippie and gloss girl), but I put this on my cheeks just over my blusher, and it is lovely!!! really creamy, a nice flash of dazzle, and leaves me looking dewy and fresh. Packaging is not great, mine fell apart, and I wouldnt buy this over other highlighters, but it is good to have on hand for an emegency. BTW, I thnk it tastes awful!!!!

on 4/15/2010 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The Minty Fat Balm is my favourite. It is really moisturising and gives your lips a nice pearly sheen. It tastes quite similar to Burt's Bees Lip Balm without the tingly sensation. It doesnt matter if you get it on your skin as it isnt obvious unlike the other fat balms which is good. I think it is a little bit overpriced but the packaging is cute and it will last a long time.
Out of all the Fat Balms this is the one i'd recommend.

on 10/13/2009 10:48:00 AM

Im just a sucker for the cute packaging really, but i was pleasently surprised that the balm is actually nice. Its quite a frosty light pink colour quite sheer but still noticeable. Dont love the minty smell tho but what do u expect!

on 7/27/2009 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a cute shade and moistrurizes well. The packaging is very cheap and the smell and taste of the balm is very chalky and unpleasant.

on 7/24/2009 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this! The packaging and color is just so adorable. It's a glowy baby pink which just barely gives you color on the lips. Looks gorgeous with a tan, or even on fair skin. The scent is a sweet mint-- not overpowering at all. There isn't any taste. I would buy this again.

on 7/7/2009 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The colour is too frosty for me and for some reason it makes me feel a bit nauseous - maybe because of the minty taste and smell. No lip balm has ever made me feel nauseous but this one does, weird.

on 3/22/2009 8:10:00 PM

Perhaps the batch that I got, wasn't all that great, but I thought that it wasn't moisturizing at all like some others mentioned that it was. I found it to be waxier than I had expected as well. It almost felt as though the 3in1 cream was created into a stick form (at least for me >_<) I liked the concept of being so versatile, and easy to take on the go, but it didn't seem like the product for me.
(And wow. So many ambassadors now! lol. my numbers only 3 digits, and we now have 4 digit codes out there!)

on 3/22/2009 4:20:00 PM

I really like this. The colour is a sweet shimmery pale pink and I like the way it looks on me. I'm tanned so I didn't think it would work well on me, but I like layering it on with a dark/smokey eye. And I love the way it smells and feels on my lips. Really moisturizing. And I know some people don't like how wide the packaging and product are, but I love it! The adorable pink packagaing doesn't hurt either!

Free shipping and I received a gift using the code E1476. I would definitely repurchase!