BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Dark

on 12/22/2014 6:42:00 PM

I love this product, the brushes and the tweezers that come with this product are very good. The powder lasts all day. Only issue I have is the packaging should be bigger!!

on 12/1/2014 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is an excellent product in terms of staying power and giving brows that full yet natural effect. The brown powder was too warm and didn't suit me, so I ended up using just the brow cream part of this set. The brushes that come with this aren't too bad if you're in a pinch or want to take this with you on the go, but a little difficult to hold onto since it's so tiny. Wouldn't be purchasing this again purely because it isn't the right colour match for me, but it is a very effective product.

on 10/16/2014 12:04:00 AM

I discovered this product when I was about 18 yeArs old and I have been using it ever since. I am now 26. It takes some practice but so does everything else. The colors come in light medium and dark. Dip your brush into the wax and then to the powder flow a line along your arch and use brush to brush product upward into brow then use a spoolie (mascara wand) to brush harsh lines out and then clean up with concealer. This stuff stays all day and can give you a very natural looking brow or a dramatic brow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I only bought this because I never bothered with my brows about two years ago and I was at a makeup counter and she sold it to me as I was pretty gullible! The product itself is not that bad and it lasted me a year with roughly still half left before I decided to check out other brow products. You also get mini tweezers included which work well but because they're so small they hurt your fingers and you can't hold them for long. The brushes are average...not bad for beginners or if you just keep them as spare. However you can get pretty much the same product for half the price elsewhere so wouldn't bother again.

on 10/2/2014 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is okay, a bit pricey for what it is. Might try some cheaper alternative before re-purchasing.

on 7/3/2014 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I don't even know why I gave in to buy this product. It's expensive and it's just OK for what it does. The little brushes are gimmicky and annoying to use and same goes to the tiny tweezers, which can't even grab the tiny eyebrow hairs properly.

The wax colour matches my eyebrows perfectly, however the powder is a little too reddish brown and it doesn't look good on my eyebrows.
This product is such a disappointment and waste of money.

The Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil is only a fraction of the price, matches my brow colour perfectly and you get the same/better results with it. I also started using the colour Espresso from my LORAC PRO eye shadow palette for my eyebrows. That's two birds with one stone.

Don't waste your money on this overhyped product.

on 6/23/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I swear this product is magic - it never runs out!!! It gives a beautiful colour and shape to your brows without looking too fake. The cream part is perfect for keeping your brows in place all day and the powder is great for extra colour and setting. This gives you perfect brows all day I love it :-) oh I nearly forgot to mention - the little tweezers work great and are very cute x

on 6/11/2014 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my biggest disappointments in my search for the perfect brow kit. Since I have dark hair, I was advised to buy the kit for dark brows, which turned out way too dark.

If I fill the brows with the powder, they get quite dark enough. Fixing them with the dark wax make them way too thick, dark and fake looking. So, if I use the powder, I have to fix it with the MAC transparent gel.

I ended up buying a Too Faced kit which works wonders for me. This was very disappointing.

on 6/10/2014 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like the powder and wax; does a good job of creating brows, because mine are really sparse. Only issue is that it tends to melt off toward the end of the day.

on 4/24/2014 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this brow wax/powder combo for a few months now, and I really like it. Maybe Benefit changed the formula or the undertones just aren't obvious on me, but I haven't had the red-orange tint with this product that many others have had problems with. The packaging is great, small but sturdy. I actually like the little brushes it comes with, but I can totally understand how they can be annoying to work with for most because of their small size. The dark one isn't really that dark, and the medium one is lighter than I expected, which is why I ended up getting the dark one. For reference: I have naturally dark hair that currently has highlights and lowlights on the top portion. I think the dark one would be suitable for most people in general because it is tinted enough to appear on people with dark skin, yet light enough for most lighter skinned natural brunettes. Ulta and Sephora have testers, so it's easy to find the shade you prefer.
The advice I would give to people when using this brow product is use the wax sparingly to outline and lightly fill in your brows because the powder will definitely deepen the color. I would use the wax and powder together because without setting your brows with the powder, the wax won't stay on very well since it is a wax made to be used with the powder as a setter, not alone. When used together, however, the staying power is pretty good. I live in a very humid climate, and in the spring and summer I sweat just from walking out my front door, but my brows have stayed looking good with Benefit.

Popular Brows Products