Philosophy entangled

4.4

on 7/10/2005 9:06:00 PM

i do like it a lot as an every day conditioner. it's very light & smells good. but i also love tresemme vitamin b12 & gelatin conditioner which costs less than $5 for a huge 32oz bottle. i think i'll stick with that as an every day conditioner & use philosophy sheer splendor about once a week or whenever i need heavier conditioning.

on 2/4/2005 2:08:00 PM

I recently bought this on a whim at Nordstrom along with Clearing the Hair. I do like this, it smells good and it does a nice job at lightly conditioning my hair. But(there is always a but:) ) I think that it is just too light of a conditioner to use on my hair in the winter time. For summer this will be perfect for everyday conditioning, but for right now I just need a little bit more moisture. I can't decide if I will rebuy, I will have to see how it works for me in the summer.

on 1/1/2005 5:18:00 PM

I love this product. It smells great and got all the tangles out of my hair quickly. It is one of the best detanglers I've used!

on 8/6/2003 3:57:00 PM

I love the scent of this conditioner. It reminds me of an orange push-up or something. It also left my wayward frizzy-curly-wavy hair nicely untangled and lightly conditioned. I only wish there was a shampoo to go along with it. The conditioner was thin which was my only real complaint but I still gave it the highest marks. I really recommend it!

on 5/14/2003 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you need a good daily conditioenr that won't weigh your hair down but makes it as soft as can be, then this is the conditioner for you. It is lightweight, but conditions well, even inthe cold, dry winter months. It smells like oranges, so if smell is important when looking for a conditioner, you'll like this. The quality is just as good as salon products, and it costs about the same too.