Goldwell Kerasilk Shampoo and Conditioner

4.2

on 9/12/2013 10:43:00 PM

I bought both the Kerasilk rich care shampoo & conditioner after reading the reviews on here...& I had high hopes. For reference, I have thick, naturally curly/wavy hair that I usually straighten (so some damage=dryness). This shampoo & conditoner was HORRIBLE for my hair. It makes my hair straw-like, lifeless, & even drier (didn't know that was possible until now). This was not moisturizing whatsoever. I don't know what people like about this stuff, but it's a no-go for me. I work in a salon, so I have access to many different products...ones that work MUCH better. Never again will I buy this, let alone lay my eyes on this stuff. You can message me if you want better shampoo/conditioner options.

on 2/9/2012 7:54:00 PM

*UPDATE*

I spoke too soon about this product, whilst it is a brilliant product for damaged hair, it became much too heavy for my very fine hair, it became very dull, gunky and lifeless. Needless to say I've stopped using it has my hair only stayed fresh for one day. I'll hold onto the conditioning treatment but the shampoo is too heavy for my fine hair.

I only just started using these, I bought the shampoo and some sort of conditioning treatment from kerasilk, and already, I find them amazing! I also bought the instant silk fluid as a leave in treatment for my hair. I have quite fine, bra length hair that also get's some abuse,colouring, heat etc. I was sceptical of using kerasilk at first, because it's been reviewed as being too heavy for fine hair, however, I find that it doesn't weigh my fine hair down at all. I can actually feel the benefit of it whilst in the shower, which is amazing to me, my hair is incredibly shiny, silky and just nice! Happy out! :) I would definitely recommend it! ALSO Goldwell don't test on animals, which is important to me, so this product is a winner! I will definitely buy this again!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I only have the shampoo- and if the shampoo works this well, I'm sure the conditioner's great too.
I have really frizzy hair and this is the only shampoo that works for me. This is expensive though. I buy it in bulk and it's still around 50 dollars for two litres. Packaging looks cheap but functional (mine comes with a pump)

on 7/15/2005 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is damaged and dry from overprocessing and overexposure to the sun. My hair is soft and manageable whenever I use this combination. I love how healthy my hair feels with these products. A few weeks ago, I ran out of the conditioner and I noticed the difference when I was using another brand I had in my emergency stash. The conditioner is much more expensive then the shampoo, but it's definitely worth every penny.

on 5/11/2003 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This line is fabulous! I have dry hair, and I use this once a week because it nourishes and moisturizes my hair like nothing out there can. Def. recommended!

Popular Hair Products