August 27, 2014 | 1614 users online

Lip Treatments - Blistex - Lip Conditioner DCP SPF 16

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by idmanm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this one better than the original because the one in the blue packaging is too minty for my taste. It actually feels like I have gum on my lips, gross. This helps my dry lips in the winter so much and it actually lasts a long time or until I lose it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ladynove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

How I love this lip balm! True to the comment below, I also own an SPF 15 version in a light pink container. I use the stick whenever I leave the house during the summer, but during the winter months I use the pot before bed and just about whenever I'm about to go outside into the cold weather. Unlike other lip conditioners I've tried, the balm doesn't go white and actually repairs the lip tissue. My lips aren't dry once the balm is removed, which is something I've found others guilty of. The cooling effect is also very comfortable and not at all irritating. I have about three pots; one in my bag, one by my bed and one in my bathroom. Truly a lifesaver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

The one I have has spf 15 and comes in a light pink container/small tub. I like this stuff a lot. I might even like it better than my rosebud salve. What I like about it is that it's not a goopy gloss that tends to come off and leave your lips feeling more dry. It does the job without all the excess, leaves my lips feeling moisturized without feeling sticky or slippery. It also has a nice tingle that doesn't burn my mouth but has a slight cooling effect. I love to use this as a lip primer cause it doesn't interfere with whatever I put on after it. They could make the jar a little bigger, sometimes it's hard to use it without getting it under my nail, but it's no big deal. So this gets two thumbs up for me. If you don't like a little tingle or the medicinal scent, then maybe this isn't for you, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Sattie2008

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This balm I carry in my bag. I love how it moisturizes my lips without adding high gloss. I find it is the perfect balm for adding just shine over matte or less glossy lipsticks. It lasts a long time on my lips even after drinking. A pot lasts me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Dreamy

I am on my 5th tub of this, and I LOVE it. It's my HG lip balm - keeps my lips smooth, supple and moisturized, which I find incredibly important in Canada now that winter is here. It has a wonderful initial cooling sensation too, due to the menthol. Also, the price can't be beat - I usually get it for around $3 CDN.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kitchenlu

this product is so far better than the other lip balm I ever used (which also includes some from the same brand). the smell is ok, if I apply it constantly it will do a grest job. However, sometimes it may leave a dry and flaking sensation on my lips(not always).
Since there are still so many other products I would like to try, I may try some other ones before I buy this one again. But the price is really low and that makes it quite attractive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by elastic386

DCP is a good summer product because it protects against sunburn and helps relieve chapped lips, but it contains drying ingredients and yesterday i noticed it made my lips peel in sheets! it did get rid of the dry skin but i didnt like the peeling at all. It also smells very medicated. The taste is definetely not pleasant and the application is messy since you have to do it with your finger(not sanitary!) For winter i would recommend a less drying and more moisturizing product. The original nivea lipbalm is great for this!(and very cheap! 1.99 for a 2-pack)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't really like this. It smells funny (like mentholated stinkweed), and makes my lips tingle for hours on end; which gets really uncomfortable. My lips ended up in the same condition they were before I applied. I also found the consistency much too thin (about half that of vaseline). I don't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by cherrylipsngoldencurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ah this is a pretty good lipbalm. It makes my lips look glossy though! I melted it and added some pinkish colouring and a bit of lip gloss and wow... its this ultra shiny long stay moisturising lip gloss! lol its awsome anyway, with or without colour. very moisturising

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by pepperdon02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my ultimate lip balm. I have tried sooo many bc my lips get so dry in the winter. I have purchased this so many times and will continue!!