September 17, 2014 | 2136 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Velocity Chill it! eye color

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by hi8us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was given this in a color I wouldn't choose myself but, you can't say no to a gift. This was in mint chill and it's funny because this feels cold applying. The color itself is a sheer green and this makes me look sick. If I was to choose a color it would be in a nice pink or coral color. I like the portability of this no brush no mirror really, just blot this on and its good for a natural look. Too bad I have a wrong color I would have like this and bought some for myself but this is discontinued. (Dramatic...DON-DON DON)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by tennis700g

These eye shadows are great!! I wear mine all year but the cooling effect is the best on a hot summer day. They are very long wearing, mine never crease or smudge. I wish they would brings these back to their line :( I'm starting to run out, I did notice that they have brought back the eyesicles cream eye shadows though so we can hope! Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This is the only cream eyeshadow I can use. It does not crease, and lasts all day. I love the way it is cold when you put it on. They need to bring all the Velocity MU items back! I loved the lip glosses also!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by skruger

Not even sure if this is still around. I had this in Peach Chill and Cocoa Chill a couple of years ago and it was one of my happy-when-I-had-it-but-moving-on products. Provided nice, subtle day-wear, lasted while at work, nice shimmery shades. Would purchase again if around but not worth hunting down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

Considering I purchased this at a hugely discounted price, I got so much more than what I paid for. This is my absolute favorite cream eyeshadow. I have it in cocoa chill, which is a natural taupe with slight shimmer. Great natural color for almost any complexion. What I love the most about this product is that a little goes a long way, and it is pretty much crease-proof. Even in hazy, hot, and humid DC weather! Love this! It's discontinued, but you can still get it on ebay. Comes in a little stick tube that you twist for more or less product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by gerly1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! Wish it were in the squeeze tube like the eyesicles. Still its great stuff. It really wakes you up when you put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2004 1:02:00 PM More reviews by celicacutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in cocoa chill. Awesome color. Matches just about anything. Easy and can be applied quickly when you're in a rush! No creasing. Lasts all day long! I love everything about this product. AWESOME!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by lugolo

i bought cocoa chill for my daughter and she loves it!! Daughter: it goes on so smoothly! i never had to reapply it for the whole day. i LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by allks

I have 3 of the 4 colors. Love the ease of application and they last from morning till night without creasing. (A constant problem for me!) Although I don't like the high pressure sales of the MK consultants, this is a product worth "braving" the sales pitch! (Really wish there were more colors and that they weren't a limited time product.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2003 2:31:00 PM More reviews by PumpkinMuffin

I can't remember which colour it is that I bought, but it is the beige one. I love it! Cooling on the eyes, easy to apply and dries much quicker than their eyecicles liquid shadow. I have been applying this one over my entire lid, adding line and mascara for an easy summer look. Enjoy!