Olay Regenerist Facial Cream

3.5

on 8/11/2015 10:37:00 PM

I have dry and sensitive skin. I wanted to at least try one more drugstore product before going into high end products, and am so glad I did. I have tried Neutragena and other Olay daily moisturizers and ended up just giving them away to friends and family because either I had reactions (I've reacted to a sensitive skin formula... SERIOUSLY!? I know my skin can be a diva at times) or they did absolutely NOTHING to combat dryness. I couldn't understand why there were SO many lotions out there but NONE of them did anything for my dryness! FINALLY, I figured, if I'm ready to spend $60 on a Philosophy lotion, I'll spend a little more than the $10-$15 lotions and spend $25ish. After just one day with this on, I was in LOVE. It has a nice scent and just makes your skin feel SO fabulous, I just love how it feels when I wash my makeup off at night. I have never been this in love with my skin! Every morning after I wash my face I put enough of this on to cover my face but don't over moisturize, and let it dry prior to putting on makeup (about 30 minutes between moisturizing and applying makeup). I've noticed that my skin just glows. It feels so smooth, hydrated, and healthy that I even started searching for a lighter foundation because there are less imperfections that I have to hide and less dry spots to deal with! I would and have previously recommended this product to friends/family.

As a side note: I use this in conjunction with the Olay Regenerist Night Recovery cream.

on 8/2/2015 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is the business!!! I am a shameless beauty product snob and was reluctant to try this but everything but Target and CVS was closed and I needed night cream badly. Plus, my grandma swore by Olay and she looked great, so why not? So I picked this up and have been using it every night in tandem with the Olay ProX Nightly Purifying Micro-Peel for about a month now...and my skin looks amazing!! You kind of wonder if perhaps you're giving yourself too much credit and maybe that's just what I WANTED to see, but no, the ultimate proof was when I went to my plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills for my quarterly "maintenance" appointment and he told me my skin looked gorgeous and poreless and asked what I've been using. Keep in mind I've been a patient of his for years so he knows what my skin looked like pre-Olay. I can't wait to try more of their products...I'm embarrassed to think of how much money I've wasted on super high $$$$ products that didn't get a fraction of the results I've gotten from this combo!!

on 7/8/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing!

In conjunction with the regenerist night cream, it has completely cleared my skin of mild adult acne. Though my acne is mild, I am consistently broken out somewhere on my face. There is some magical ingredient here for blackheads and whiteheads.

I have found my Holy Grail and the little jars last longer than you might think.
I like the smell. Have yet to try it under makeup, which I rarely wear as it breaks me out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Can't tell you how much I totally abhor this product! Tried it twice. I have good, normal skin but because I'm 61, I thought it might improve the look of my skin in some way. Anyway, I was wrong. It caused huge cystic acne on my jawline and I haven't had pimples in 40 years. Terrible stuff! I contacted the company and haven't heard back from them. I'd return it but have lost my receipt. I will never try Olay products again. No luck with them. All I can say is 'Buyer Beware".

on 6/13/2015 11:40:00 PM

48 here. I've always had oily skin and it's still not "dry" but I need some moisturizing and some other "stuff" to keep my skin looking bright and dewy. This cream is amazing! It doesn't break me out or irritate my skin -- but to be fair, I'm not acne-prone or especially sensitive. When I use it my skin feels instantly hydrated, but not greasy, and slightly firmer. I'll definitely keep buying!

on 4/8/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I bought and used this product for well over a year. After several bouts of breaking out and making my skin look like it had been spackled. I finally relegated this product to the collection of creams that do not work. It is however good for the heels of your feet in the winter time. Along with elbows and knew. Expensive body cream but needed to recap the last purchase some way. The red jar lloks impressive but only looks. I paid $28.00 a jar for this junk. It is just exactly that! JUNK. I would never buy and olay products again.

on 1/16/2015 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a decent moisturizer but not something I would buy again. It was thick and worked well but the scent is very strong. It wasn't much better than anything else I have and was a lot more expensive.

on 7/24/2014 12:01:00 PM

I have combination skin, and this made me break out. It is a little too oily for my skin type and I didn't notice any major improvement in the quality of my skin. I won't try this again.

on 12/27/2012 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin. Have been using Olay products for 3 years. THIS IS THE WORST!! $$$$
Got red bumps all over my face and white one too, that felt dry and itchy. If you have sensitive skin do not buy it!!! I will go back to bying the Olay night cream anti wrinkle...better

on 12/6/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Yikes! Nothing but little red bumps ALL over my face and neck. Terrible, terrible for sensitive skin.