August 30, 2014 | 1768 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Facial Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by atikinb

I have combination skin, and this made me break out. It is a little too oily for my skin type and I didn't notice any major improvement in the quality of my skin. I won't try this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by brudeza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin. Have been using Olay products for 3 years. THIS IS THE WORST!! $$$$
Got red bumps all over my face and white one too, that felt dry and itchy. If you have sensitive skin do not buy it!!! I will go back to bying the Olay night cream anti wrinkle...better

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Yikes! Nothing but little red bumps ALL over my face and neck. Terrible, terrible for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

plumped up the lines around my mouth and my forehead...decent smell...nice texture...i like it...i'd repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by martine067

Quite a decent cream, which would do for a night use more. I like it although I use it only at night time as it's a bit heavy for the day time care. It does work although I think it doesnt help to reduce the mimic lines which I would like to get decreased, being 23/24 I thought this cream would not do any harm and I was right although I am gonna try something different after a few years of using this. I would still recommend it though and I am gonna keep buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by lawils90

This is a great night cream, a little heavy and thick for daytime. But I have been using this for night time moisture and when I wake up in the morning my skin is very soft and clear! A little expensive but really helps prevent wrinkles and dryness especially during winter. I didn't experience any redness like some antiwrinkle creams can do. The price is a little much for a drug store product but great compared to some other high end brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by suzanne58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Regenerist is nothing more than silicone. That is why it has a dryer feel to it, and also reflects light. Silicone is merely a cheap petroleum by-product, and Olay is perpetrating a fraud upon the public. The product does not regenerate skin cell growth, the body does.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, this was awful!!!! I could only bear to use this twice on my face. For some reason, it left this weird white film on my face. At first I thought I was imagining it, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt and applied it to my face again the next day. The result was the same - a white face and dry skin (and I have oily/combo acne-prone skin). It went straight into the bin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 7:26:00 AM More reviews by lisamdougherty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a true moisturizer connissiuer, I must say, this stuff is my new HG. I am a dermalogica girl (my friend works for them, she hooks me up, but with her discount, it's still breaking my bank). I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and they had this on sale at Target, I bought it on a whim and couldn't be more impressed. Olay is really great stuff these days and this moisturizer is so rich, creamy and doesn't bother my skin in the least. I love it. I will be going back to Target to investigate more of the Regernerist line. Ladies, try this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for their Microsculpting Cream. It's 26.99 at Walmart,so maybe more elsewhere. That's alot for a non deparment store cream. It is worth it. I am 45. I have noticed firmer skin,and its so smooth,and it did not break me out. Now,its my HG. I am liking this even more than Definity.