Olay Regenerist Facial Cream

3.4

on 7/8/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing!

In conjunction with the regenerist night cream, it has completely cleared my skin of mild adult acne. Though my acne is mild, I am consistently broken out somewhere on my face. There is some magical ingredient here for blackheads and whiteheads.

I have found my Holy Grail and the little jars last longer than you might think.
I like the smell. Have yet to try it under makeup, which I rarely wear as it breaks me out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Can't tell you how much I totally abhor this product! Tried it twice. I have good, normal skin but because I'm 61, I thought it might improve the look of my skin in some way. Anyway, I was wrong. It caused huge cystic acne on my jawline and I haven't had pimples in 40 years. Terrible stuff! I contacted the company and haven't heard back from them. I'd return it but have lost my receipt. I will never try Olay products again. No luck with them. All I can say is 'Buyer Beware".

on 6/13/2015 11:40:00 PM

48 here. I've always had oily skin and it's still not "dry" but I need some moisturizing and some other "stuff" to keep my skin looking bright and dewy. This cream is amazing! It doesn't break me out or irritate my skin -- but to be fair, I'm not acne-prone or especially sensitive. When I use it my skin feels instantly hydrated, but not greasy, and slightly firmer. I'll definitely keep buying!

on 4/8/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I bought and used this product for well over a year. After several bouts of breaking out and making my skin look like it had been spackled. I finally relegated this product to the collection of creams that do not work. It is however good for the heels of your feet in the winter time. Along with elbows and knew. Expensive body cream but needed to recap the last purchase some way. The red jar lloks impressive but only looks. I paid $28.00 a jar for this junk. It is just exactly that! JUNK. I would never buy and olay products again.

on 1/16/2015 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a decent moisturizer but not something I would buy again. It was thick and worked well but the scent is very strong. It wasn't much better than anything else I have and was a lot more expensive.

on 7/24/2014 12:01:00 PM

I have combination skin, and this made me break out. It is a little too oily for my skin type and I didn't notice any major improvement in the quality of my skin. I won't try this again.

on 12/27/2012 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin. Have been using Olay products for 3 years. THIS IS THE WORST!! $$$$
Got red bumps all over my face and white one too, that felt dry and itchy. If you have sensitive skin do not buy it!!! I will go back to bying the Olay night cream anti wrinkle...better

on 12/6/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Yikes! Nothing but little red bumps ALL over my face and neck. Terrible, terrible for sensitive skin.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

plumped up the lines around my mouth and my forehead...decent smell...nice texture...i like it...i'd repurchase

on 8/28/2011 9:28:00 AM

Quite a decent cream, which would do for a night use more. I like it although I use it only at night time as it's a bit heavy for the day time care. It does work although I think it doesnt help to reduce the mimic lines which I would like to get decreased, being 23/24 I thought this cream would not do any harm and I was right although I am gonna try something different after a few years of using this. I would still recommend it though and I am gonna keep buying it.