April 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Facial Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by brudeza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin. Have been using Olay products for 3 years. THIS IS THE WORST!! $$$$
Got red bumps all over my face and white one too, that felt dry and itchy. If you have sensitive skin do not buy it!!! I will go back to bying the Olay night cream anti wrinkle...better

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Yikes! Nothing but little red bumps ALL over my face and neck. Terrible, terrible for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

plumped up the lines around my mouth and my forehead...decent smell...nice texture...i like it...i'd repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by martine067

Quite a decent cream, which would do for a night use more. I like it although I use it only at night time as it's a bit heavy for the day time care. It does work although I think it doesnt help to reduce the mimic lines which I would like to get decreased, being 23/24 I thought this cream would not do any harm and I was right although I am gonna try something different after a few years of using this. I would still recommend it though and I am gonna keep buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by lawils90

This is a great night cream, a little heavy and thick for daytime. But I have been using this for night time moisture and when I wake up in the morning my skin is very soft and clear! A little expensive but really helps prevent wrinkles and dryness especially during winter. I didn't experience any redness like some antiwrinkle creams can do. The price is a little much for a drug store product but great compared to some other high end brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by suzanne58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Regenerist is nothing more than silicone. That is why it has a dryer feel to it, and also reflects light. Silicone is merely a cheap petroleum by-product, and Olay is perpetrating a fraud upon the public. The product does not regenerate skin cell growth, the body does.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, this was awful!!!! I could only bear to use this twice on my face. For some reason, it left this weird white film on my face. At first I thought I was imagining it, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt and applied it to my face again the next day. The result was the same - a white face and dry skin (and I have oily/combo acne-prone skin). It went straight into the bin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 7:26:00 AM More reviews by lisamdougherty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a true moisturizer connissiuer, I must say, this stuff is my new HG. I am a dermalogica girl (my friend works for them, she hooks me up, but with her discount, it's still breaking my bank). I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and they had this on sale at Target, I bought it on a whim and couldn't be more impressed. Olay is really great stuff these days and this moisturizer is so rich, creamy and doesn't bother my skin in the least. I love it. I will be going back to Target to investigate more of the Regernerist line. Ladies, try this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for their Microsculpting Cream. It's 26.99 at Walmart,so maybe more elsewhere. That's alot for a non deparment store cream. It is worth it. I am 45. I have noticed firmer skin,and its so smooth,and it did not break me out. Now,its my HG. I am liking this even more than Definity.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2007 1:22:00 AM More reviews by christinecarl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this a lot, it absorbs into my face really well, not just sitting on top of it like some creams. It does not sting my face and leaves it feeling so soft. Sort of expensive for drug store, but I can see myself buying it again.