July 29, 2014 | 1493 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Clear Balance

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

Very plain. I wasn't impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by cocobunny

With long term usage, this shampoo has truly made a difference in my hair. It cleans so well and makes your hair feel so light all day - like you can swish it around freely. I've gotten more compliments on my hair now that I've been using it for quite some time and it's just great. EDIT: I think this has been discontinued because I don't see it in stores at all anymore. I haven't used it in a while anyway, as I began to find the scent a little annoying and the consistency a little too plain.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 5:03:00 AM More reviews by spoonleg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this product. I used to use it but veered away and have now returned. It truly is like using a new shampoo everyday. Very soft and managable hair (and I DO NOT have soft and managable hair under any other circumstance!)I don't typically use drugstore shampoo but this really rocks. I've also tried the volume type and it works great as well. It's nice to use after you've been using another brand for awhile and get that product build up. Will repuchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 7:47:00 PM More reviews by original

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like the neutrogena clean shampoos. As a grease ball, it really does leave my hair light and clean. I can pretty much skip one day without shampooing with this. The price is the one of the reasons why i gave this 4/5. The second reason being that i have yet to give this the ultimate test: trying this in humid FL. UPDATE: After trying this in humid FL, i still have to wash my hair almost everyday still. so, still searching for that hg shampoo that will allow me to shampoo say every 2-3 days!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by astrids14

Nice smell, clean build up products, give enough volume. I use it once to twice a week