The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (Absorbent/Anticaking Agent), Polysorbate 60 (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragrance (Fragrance), Zinc Gluconate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Hydrolyzed Algin (Soothing agent), Zinc Sulphate (Cosmetic Astringent), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Propylene Glycol Alginate (Binder), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Sodium Stearate (Surfactant), Propylparaben (Preservative), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Algae Extract (Natural Additive), Acacia Senegal Gum (Film Former), Serine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

on 5/20/2015 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Unfortunately this product didn't really do anything for me. I liked the fact that it feels lightweight and mattifies the face after application without overdrying the skin, but this doesn't last very long on my very oil skin. I think it's quite an expensive product considering how little it did for me and my oil control - I think this would probably be better suited for those with combination skin.

on 5/16/2015 12:54:00 AM

i just love this cream!it's mosturising but it's still laight and doesn't make your skin feel greasy.it's jus perfect with a cooling effect amd a nice sent.i will buy this again!!!

on 5/13/2015 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is crap! Please do not buy it. It made my skin more oily on my T-Zone and dried up my cheeks. When I wear my pressed powder, my face looks like an oil factory within 2 hours. I don't know how to explain how bad this product is. Don't waste your money. I usually like Body Shop but this is definitely the worst.

on 5/7/2015 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After I read wonderful reviews I decided to buy this product. Unfortunately this not work for me, it is has a light consistent and it is absorbed by the skin very quickly, but one hour after my skin become oily.

on 5/6/2015 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

please please please do not buy this product. I wasted $18 and wow this product completely sucks. Does not moisturize at all, and it smells so bad I wanted to cry. that is all. please heed my warning.

on 3/14/2015 12:40:00 AM

Mattifying? Yes.

Moisturizing? No.

This cream is super drying that I couldn't even use it without it drying my skin. I expected it to moisturize and dry to like a powder finish but no.

It feels like a cream with a lot of alcohol and I think everyone by now, knows how drying that can be.

on 2/19/2015 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried Garnier Moisture Rescue Cream and Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer and this is the best moisturizer I have used. I have acne-prone skin and I used to never use a moisturizer because it only made things worse. I've updated my skin-care routine and I'm glad that this moisturizer doesn't seem to make me break out and is moisturizing enough to counteract the drying effects of acne treatment products. It's so light and feels like you have put nothing on. It's absolutely amazing.

on 10/28/2014 8:40:00 PM

I really love this day cream. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin like a lot of moisturisers do and it does have a mattifying effect on my skin. My skin tone has become a lot more even and my skin is brighter and healthier since I started the sea weed range. I would recommend this for anyone with combination skin like myself!

on 10/27/2014 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this moisturiser! It is a little on the pricier side for me personally, so I recently tried a cheaper line, but I will be switching back to this one. It's perfect for my skin - leaves it soft & hydrated but matte, oil-free & has a lovely soft scent.

on 10/16/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

While I love the matching face wash, this day cream leaves a lot to be desired. After application I still feel the need to apply a moisturizer, that defeats the purpose of this product.

Popular Moisturizers