Matrix Biolage - Hydrating Shampoo

3.7

Ingredients: water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, cocamide mea, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid, glycol distearate, guar hydoxypropyltrimonium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, propylene glycol, polysorbate 20, algae extract, sage leaf extract, pollen extract, saponaria officinalis extract, wheat gern oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, yellow 5.

on 2/6/2015 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Makes my hair so soft and shiny. Love this shampoo.

on 8/15/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely am obsessed with this product. Whenever my stylist does my hair, it always comes out so smooth ad shiny before he even applies any serums! Recently I asked him what shampoo he uses and he gave me some ( he's a family friend). I'm in love. Will be re purchasing !!

on 8/7/2014 1:47:00 PM

If you have acne or just starting to get a little bit do NOT buy this, I didn't have to many pimples just black heads but with this shampoo it have me 10 pimples, I have over 6 on my forehead and the rest on my face, also it leaves your head oily after 12 hours or so,and it's a very uncomfortable feeling. Do NOT buy this product.

on 8/1/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like this shampoo and definitely would buy it again. As it gets my hair and scalp totally clean without drying out either. And, i find, that a little bit does go a long way, with this product.

This along with other products from the Biolage line do work really well for my hair. I do not use this product all the time. I happen to buy such, when i have extra money for splurging only.

on 7/24/2014 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

My mother bleaches her hair to a white blonde, blow dries it, and curls it everyday. Lots of damage. But she has baby soft, long, flowing hair!!! Why? This is the shampoo she uses. Whenever I go to visit her, I use her products too and my hair is in better condition when I leave. So, I decided to bring it to my place!

I have long, thick, and colored hair(natural hair color black and dyed dark brown), this cleanses without stripping, does not weigh my hair down instead makes it so flowing. This makes my hair so soft and shiny. I can't keep my hands out of my hair! This smells fresh&trooucal too, which I love! I buy this in the jumbo size and there's often good sales. I can't go back to other shampoos now. Will repurchase.

on 7/11/2014 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

After getting my hair bleached at a salon, my stylist recommended this product because I was having a lot of breakage. All this did is my hair out and made my hair fall out even more.

on 5/24/2014 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

How can a "hydrating" product contain SLS's? I got talked into buying a litre bottle of this and two washes with it made my hair dry and brittle. I'm kicking myself for not checking the ingredient list before purchase because now I'm stuck with a giant bottle of shampoo I paid a fortune for and I can't use. If you're actually looking for something hydrating, steer clear.

I love this product! I got my hair ombré about a year ago and I've been using this in between the treatments and its helping my hair look its best! This is totally my holy grail product:)

on 1/25/2014 3:10:00 AM

I tried this last year and it has quickly become one of my favorites. I use it in rotation with Redken All Soft, if that gives you any kind of idea about the kinds of products I usually like. I find that this works best if I use it in combination with the coordinating conditioning balm and by itself it's not quite moisturizing enough for me. It's decent for everyday use without being overly heavy. My hair is very thick, colored and tends toward being dry, especially in the winter, but many heavily moisturizing shampoos like Kenra make my hair super greasy. This has a pleasant fragrance: not like the best perfume ever, but not powdery or masculine like many shampoos. I buy this when I can get the one-liter bottles for $15 at Ulta with a 20% off coupon and that makes it nearly the same cost as your average mass-market shampoo, only I think it works quite a bit better than that. It leaves my hair feeling soft without being overly weighted down.

on 1/23/2014 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this shampoo along with the conditioner for a couple years now, and I LOVE it! my hair is always so shiny and healthy looking that strangers compliment me on my healthy hair. (I do flat iron it daily as well). It's never static-y after using these products and I hardly ever need a haircut because my ends don't 'die' as fast!
I recommend this to everyone I know! Plus the smell is fantastic!

Popular Shampoos