July 29, 2014 | 1571 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage - Hydrating Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My mother bleaches her hair to a white blonde, blow dries it, and curls it everyday. Lots of damage. But she has baby soft, long, flowing hair!!! Why? This is the shampoo she uses. Whenever I go to visit her, I use her products too and my hair is in better condition when I leave. So, I decided to bring it to my place!

I have long, thick, and colored hair(natural hair color black and dyed dark brown), this cleanses without stripping, does not weigh my hair down instead makes it so flowing. This makes my hair so soft and shiny. I can't keep my hands out of my hair! This smells fresh&trooucal too, which I love! I buy this in the jumbo size and there's often good sales. I can't go back to other shampoos now. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Mishcakat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After getting my hair bleached at a salon, my stylist recommended this product because I was having a lot of breakage. All this did is my hair out and made my hair fall out even more.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by frankie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

How can a "hydrating" product contain SLS's? I got talked into buying a litre bottle of this and two washes with it made my hair dry and brittle. I'm kicking myself for not checking the ingredient list before purchase because now I'm stuck with a giant bottle of shampoo I paid a fortune for and I can't use. If you're actually looking for something hydrating, steer clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by lynnlovesyou211

I love this product! I got my hair ombré about a year ago and I've been using this in between the treatments and its helping my hair look its best! This is totally my holy grail product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this last year and it has quickly become one of my favorites. I use it in rotation with Redken All Soft, if that gives you any kind of idea about the kinds of products I usually like. I find that this works best if I use it in combination with the coordinating conditioning balm and by itself it's not quite moisturizing enough for me. It's decent for everyday use without being overly heavy. My hair is very thick, colored and tends toward being dry, especially in the winter, but many heavily moisturizing shampoos like Kenra make my hair super greasy. This has a pleasant fragrance: not like the best perfume ever, but not powdery or masculine like many shampoos. I buy this when I can get the one-liter bottles for $15 at Ulta with a 20% off coupon and that makes it nearly the same cost as your average mass-market shampoo, only I think it works quite a bit better than that. It leaves my hair feeling soft without being overly weighted down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ekb405

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this shampoo along with the conditioner for a couple years now, and I LOVE it! my hair is always so shiny and healthy looking that strangers compliment me on my healthy hair. (I do flat iron it daily as well). It's never static-y after using these products and I hardly ever need a haircut because my ends don't 'die' as fast!
I recommend this to everyone I know! Plus the smell is fantastic!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Jcake23

I bought this shampoo a few days ago thinking it would moisturize my hair better than a drugstore shampoo. But this shampoo is horrible. First of all there is alcohol and salicylic acid in it which in no way could help moisturize your hair. Second of all it left me with a sore scalp and dry ends. The matching conditioner also doesn't help with moisture. I rather use a bottle of VO5.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by julinko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am giving this shampoo a 5 because I realized that I have used it for years.
Oh sure, I've strayed every once in a while, but I always come back to this.

Cleans my color treated hair without drying, smells good and does what I want my shampoo to do. I wish it were less expensive, but the large bottle lasts me a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Catherine257

My hair is little frizzy and ends are dry, so I was looking for a good moisturising shampoo and conditioner ( I bought them both)
I really wanted to like this one , but unfortunately I didin't work .
It made my hair dry and more frizzy .
No shine, no hydrating , nothing .
I am so disappointed, cause the reviews were pretty good. Maybe it is because of new formula?
I don't know... Good that I had a bill cause it would be such a waste of money !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

Ahh love this shampoo! My stylist uses it when I get my hair cut and love it so I finally got some. It's the generic Sally's shampoo but it smells the exact same (which is the main reason I got it!) I use a different brand conditioner and different heat spray but the shampoo smell comes through and lasts through the next day! So happy I bought it(: