September 21, 2014 | 1052 users online

Skincare - Face - Black Opal - Advanced Dual Phase Fade Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 10:27:00 AM More reviews by juicydiva

This review is for the Daily Fade Cleanser that has cream on one side and microbeads on the other and has citrus which helps the other fade products work more effectively. When I first used it, I used it all over my face and after a few days, I felt like it was going to start breaking me out because for me personally, it's not an all over face wash! Then, I began using it only on the areas where I had acne scars and it didn't seem to irritate me at all and it really did seem to help in fading my scars. I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 9:36:00 PM More reviews by essence293

Ok, I have been at my wits end trying to find a product that won't irritate my sensitive combination skin. I have a few dark spots and have been trying to find a cleanser/cream combo that would help me without having adverse affects. This review is actually about the Black Opal Daily Fade Cleanser which is now my absolute HG!!! The formulation is simply fabulous. It is half cream and the other half is microbeads which cleanses as well as exfoliates and you can actually see how this combines through the non-messy tube that it is packaged in. When used as directed (or as you see fit) you will achieve excellent results and your skin feels fresh and clean after washing with this without feeling tight. It contains the citrus lightening complex which helps the other fade products work better (I use this along with the essential fade complex). I love the scent of this product as well it's not overwhelming and it's pleasant but most of all, this product really works. If you have sensitive skin, using this twice a day might be a bit much. First starting out, I would recommend using this only at night and following up with the essential fade complex. I will definitely repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Diablo2g

This product has its good and bad points. I have spotty scars from pimples on my forehead. Some people wrote in reviews that they saw results the next day. I didn't have that, I think that's another one of Black Opal's fade cremes. However, after about 2 weeks , I started to really notice some change. The problem is that this product tends to fade the whole area and not just the spot, so my skin started to become lighter and the scars were still noticeable. So I had to apply the creme directly to the spots. I've had beter results doing that. Also, the packaging sucks. It comes in this pump that barely comes out and it's really pricey. I payed 13$ for it, but it does work pretty well. Not sure if I'm gonna buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by cece1573

This is one of the best products so far that I've used. I've used it for about 4 days now, and I can see a marked difference in my face. I highly recommand.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by sexyadri4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lightener is probably the most effective and quickest on the market. Unfortunately spot faders fade the skin around the spot and still leave the spot there, so I wouldn't buy any more spot fading cream, but if I had to buy one I would go with the gel version of this product.