Olay Active Hydrating Cream - Oil Free

3.9

on 2/13/2015 10:12:00 PM

I hate this cream! It broke me out and was not hydrating at all!

on 8/6/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer! It's very thick, but my skin absorbs it well. I have acne and oily skin, and this doesn't break me out at all or make my skin oily at all. And a bonus is that it smells good, too!

on 7/12/2014 11:09:00 PM

This is literally my holy grail product!! I was looking for a moisturizer for a while and I just stumbled upon this one at the drugstore. It was around 8 or 9 dollars and it lasts you forever!! I had it for half a year and im not even halfway done with it! Anyway it really sinks deep into your skin not leaving it feel tight or greasy. It makes it smooth and it just looks fresh after being moisturized! I love this product

on 3/2/2014 9:14:00 AM

I am on my third tub of this cream. The pros:
1. Luxurious creamy consistency that is easily absorbed by my combination skin
2. Oil-free indeed; no break out of excessive sebum oil when I wear this through the evening
3. Skin wakes up looking plump and hydrated
4. Packaging - I like to see how much product I have so this clear tub is great
5. The scent - it reminds me of my mum

The cons:
None. After spending so many years playing around with moisturisers from different brands at different price points, I'm quite happy to say that this is my HG night-time moisturiser.

on 10/30/2013 11:40:00 PM

Spent years buyin and experimenting with various high end/low end all kinds of moisturizers, turns out this is what ill settle down with. I luv to put it on at nite it absorbs quick and leaves a nice scent (both nice in case getting up close with hubby) and skin feels good in the morning. No breakouts yet. Olay please dont change the product or the price. or ill have to start my hunt again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This cream went on pretty well absorption wise. However, after just a day I started breaking out in little bumps and had flakiness on my forehead and around my mouth. I like most of Olay's products just not this one.

on 5/27/2012 11:24:00 PM

This is the best face moisturizer I have used. It is the perfect consistency, its on the thicker side but it sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave it greasy. Its probably best for normal or dry skin, makes my skin feel hydrated and plump all day but doesn't make it oily and has never caused irritation or break outs. I like that the scent is very light and fades quickly, the packaging is fine and its also a great price. This keeps my skin in perfect balance, so i'd definitely buy this again.

on 10/2/2010 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

very good product been around for awhile .. my grandmother used it religously

on 2/21/2010 1:54:00 PM

I have very dry skin and in Denver winters it just gets worse. I don't think I've ever liked a particular moisturizer enough to repurchase, let alone rave about but this is it - and it's SO inexpensive. Love the retro pink and rose smell and it noticeably improved my skin - I actually look forward to putting it on. I've also noticed my hands are softer from it too - because it's quite inexpensive ($5 for 2 ounces) I don't feel badly about slathering it on my neck too. LOVE it.

on 2/18/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a review for Olay Active Hydrating Cream Original Formula--the pink one in the jar/tub. I love this stuff....it is the only face cream that hydrates enough, but doesn't break me out or leave me in an oil slick come morning. I use this as my night cream, underneath my Epiduo. It works beautifully for my sensitive, acne prone skin, plus it is cheap and readily available. I use quite a bit of it, but because of the price point, I don't feel guilty!

Popular Moisturizers