August 27, 2014 | 1952 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Shampoo Two

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by militarywife2000

I love this shampoo. I don't use it all the time though. I'll buy a bottle every 3-4 mos or when I start to feel like my hair isn't getting cleaned thoroughly from whatever shampoo I happen to be using. Lathers up nicely and leaves my hair feeling nice and clean. The smell could be a little better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I use this about once or twice a month. For my hair type, I use 100% sulfate free shampoo and conditioner to tame my very dry, coarse and frizzy hair. However, around the end of the month, I notice my hair starts to look too flat and heavy. This is when I use Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two. Dare I say this is better than Redken Cleansing Cream? I find that it is. It smells better, it is cheaper and works better. Because my hair is so dry to begin with, I'm always nervous buying a clarifying shampoo. No worries with shampoo two! It does deep clean but it doesn't strip my hair. All the buildup is gone yet my hair remains soft and full of body. The smell omg, it is like lemon bars or lemon meringue pie! You know how some lemon scented things smell like funiture polish? Not this. It smells so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

Perfect for a deep clean- removes the silicone buildup, and really makes treatment sink in. I wash my hair every 2 or 3 days and this is perfect for once a week. Awesome!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

This is a good clarifying shampoo. It cleans quite well and has a nice lemon scent. But I like a really really good clarifying shampoo. I prefer the Paul Mitchell shampoo three, it cleans better. Also e Redken hair cleansing cream is great too. The Paul Mitchell shampoo 3 is cheaper though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

When my hair gets that dead, oil, limp feeling I use this shampoo. It's a clarifying shampoo so not good for everyday use because it is very drying. It has a very clean lemon scent thats fresh enough but not perfumey. It also make a rich lather. It seem the more lather I get the bouncier my hair is when it dries. Wonderful hair pick me up. One bottle seems to last a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by daisyq28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It took ages to find a shampoo that works for my fine and oily hair. This is great, cleans properly but doesn't dry it out.
It has a pleasant lemon scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by torirendon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would buy again without a second thought. I bought this after attempting to dye my hair back to my natural light brown. It came out too dark though and so I quickly realized that I would need a clarifying shampoo to strip some of the color. I picked this up at a salon close to me after realizing I had no more of Suave's daily clarifying shampoo. It did the trick and now I'm back to my normal hair color. I also use this after a coconut oil pre-shampoo soak and it does an amazing job of removing the oil left on top of the hair shaft,but doesn't leave my hair dry. I love this shampoo and would recommend it to anyone who wants to fade dye, remove build up from oil, products,ect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by lovelane

I was looking for a clarifying shampoo & read a lot of reviews before trying my luck with Shampoo Two. I am rarely speechless but this product blew me away. When I touched my hair I was brought back in time to when I was around 11 years old and still had virgin hair.

I was not blessed with daughters and thankfully out of my 3 sons my 14 yr old 'baby' is a product junkie like his Mom. I raved about the shampoo to him & told him he must use it in the am when he takes a shower. Well he was amazed as I was.

I have fine, blond, color treated hair & have been battling some thinning so I will use this every 10 days or so. My son is 1/2 Asian Indian & has a full head of black, thick hair & he uses it twice a week.

This was my first clarifying shampoo I've tried...I have no plans to try anything different.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by mikky2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been a wonderful product. I have a very oily scalp and pretty dry ends. I love the feel of a clarifying shampoo but found that all others were too drying for everyday use. This helps to keep my scalp grease free and is gentle enough on my ends for everyday use. I have finally found a solution for my combination hair.
...my hair is fine but I have lots of it. Also, I've been using a few different Paul Mitchell conditioners which seem lovely too.
Update:
I still think this is a good shampoo, but after several months it seems to be drying my ends. Given that It's a clarifying shampoo, I might have been silly to think that it wouldn't eventually dry my hair with everyday use. I will still keep it in my line up, but probably slow down to once or twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by dessertfirst

My favorite shampoo, and I usually don't expect much from shampoos. I have bushy/ curly biracial hair and I use this one or two times a month depending on how much product I use. The smell is light and lemony, a little bit goes a long way. I section my hair, lather up my scalp, and let it rinse down to the rest of my hair. Leaves my hair bouncy and insanely shiny every time. Never drying.