April 17, 2014 | 1638 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Volumizing Color

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 1:02:00 AM More reviews by stephanie32082

Just wrote the review for the shampoo, this product is worse than the shampoo. Doesn't do anything at all. I felt like I had to use a lot to feel like I actually conditioned my hair - which is not what a conditioner should be like! Awful, will never ever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this conditioner! I also wrote a review for the shampoo, they work great together. I love how this isn't too heavy or greasy but it works- it gives my hair softness and great condition, without feeling heavy or greasy when you apply it, or when you rinse it out. It smells great. Rinses out great. Leaves my hair full of body and soft. I have blonde, fine color treated hair that is naturally wavy. I wanted something to volumize since I got it cut back to shoulder length and in a modified, layered bob that I wear straight. This does exactly what I want, I am ready to ditch all my other stuff! Thanks, Dove!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by RosyCheeks74

Love it!!! This conditioner is amazing. My hair comes out super soft and shiny. My color seems to last longer too. It's not expensive so give it a try you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2005 10:55:00 AM More reviews by cwheatle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always come back to this as one of my HG conditioners in my rotation. It smells great, moisturizes my hair without feeling heavy, and is inexpensive. My color lasts when I use this, too. Great product! My hair is light and fluffy when I use it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Imanaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think my hair has more volume with this conditioner, but I do have to use a detangler before combing.....I think the detangler is actually doing more good than teh conditioner. Wont purchase again...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 9:21:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have fine hair so I always look for light conditioners or conditioners that add volume..This made my hair feel flat. It made my hair texure feel weighed down and limp..Like I really needed that to begin with right? I also ended up with "flyaway hair." I won't be buying this again..I will stick with Rogaine's conditioner because it doesn't weigh fine hair down and adds thickening agents..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the best conditioners out there-high end or drugstore-imho.This has really locked in my color and it really does not weigh my fine thin hair down.I love anything Dove puts out-they have done a great job with these hair products.