October 21, 2014 | 1811 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Hair Twister

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 4:59:00 PM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I lucked out and bought the one with 3 plates, where you can twist 2, 3, 4 strands together depending on the plate you use. OMG this is so much fun!!!! Easy to use, comes with batteries even. You can even braid ribbons in. If I were a kid I'd think this was the best toy ever!! And invite my friends for a sleepover and all twist our hair. Well, OK, not being a kid is not going to stop me because this fun must be shared!!! It's only good if you have hair last your shoulders really. Understand that the twisting shortens your hair just like curly hair looks shorter than it actually is when stretched out. So if your hair is short, it certainly will not have that much fun with this toy. It says it's not a toy. But the motor is a bit powerful actually. It was surprising! I'd use this on a little girl but I certainly wouldn't let her do it on herself unless I were supervising. Getting tangled can hurt!! But there are certain safely features that let you disconnect the main body from the bits twirling the hair. So mommies, get this for your 10 year old, but not for your 5 year old, but you can use it on a 5 year old and she will be tne envy of all her classmates with pretty ribbons in her hair!