April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by JoyJ321

This is the BEST conditioner I have ever used! Takes the tangles out immediately and leaves my hair soft and smooth, never weighed down or oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by joanna5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes my hair really soft and the smell is good!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff.
My hair is afro textured thick and kinky as ever (2c).

The first time I used it was at an old friends house,

My hair was extremely damaged from dyes and not mosturizing (just getting up and go really).

I wanted to steal this from him!!!!!!
THis stuff mousturizes my hair like crazy, leaving it manageable and strong.
I def have to but this stuff for myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, ladies, I realize anyone who knows anything about hair and hair products, particularly hair stylists, would say this conditioner and any other drug store shampoo or conditioner is CRAP for your hair. Any company can put words like "moisturizing" and "shine" and "botanicals" etc. on a bottle but that doesn't mean anything. Here's the thing: When it comes to taking care of your hair, it's not just about the products you use, but the PROCESS. I have very curly, dark Middle Eastern hair, and I realized a while back that what works best for MY hair is to NOT condition in the shower, but only as a leave-in. I used to use Dove shampoo and conditioner in the shower back when I didn't know any better, and after a visit to a REAL salon, I was introduced to Sleek Look shampoo for us curly girls, which turned out doing WONDERS for my hair. I stopped using Dove in the shower and decided, what the hey, why not try the conditioner as a leave-in? This works GREAT... for ME. It may not work for others, but I think those of us with big, naturally curly hair should give this a try. EVERY TIME I go to the salon to get my hair cut, the first thing the ladies say upon sifting through my hair to figure out what they're gonna do with it is, "Oh my GOSH your hair is SO HEALTHY! What do you put in here?!" And I always knock their socks off when I tell them that all I do is shampoo with Sleek Look a couple times a week and use Dove conditioner as a leave-in after washing... and for the record, I never experienced much difference between the "Intense" Moisture Therapy and "Daily" Moisture Therapy versions. When I ask them if I should stop using Dove, they say my hair looks so good that I should probably not mess with whatever seems to be working for me (3 separate hair stylists have said this). My hair used to be pretty crappy, but doing it this way has really helped. Now my husband, with super thick, tight wavy hair (Latino) has been using it as a leave-in and says his hair feels a lot better, too. I realize Dove conditioner may not be the best for everyone, or very good for our hair at all, but it seems to work for me as a leave-in. They seem to always sell sample sizes of this at the drug store, so pick one up and give it a whirl. If you end up liking it, the huge size with a pump is cheap from Costco. Good luck!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by SaraBrit

Love love LOVE this! A MUST have and so inexpensive! I love everything about this and so does my (once!) dry, overprocessed long hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by jesshunter

This is inexpensive and leaves my hair detangled and conditioned! Staple in my shower :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by AyameAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! I actually use this once a week as a deep conditioner, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It also smells nice, which is a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by llehsal

This is a great product. I can't get over how soft and silky my hair is. It is beautiful and very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone. I have relaxed hair with extensions and it is working wonders on both.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A miracle for me. I have found that I have significantly less split ends then before I used this. This is so moisturizing, and it makes my hair super soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by wnkwnkndgndg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My go-to in-shower conditioner. I have thick, wavy, semi-coarse hair and it works wonders without weighing down. Makes my natural waves shiny and bouncy, I love Dove! I use with the Intense Moisture Shampoo.