October 24, 2014 | 986 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow Zing in Light

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by StainlessSteel

This is the best brow enhancer I have ever used. I actually asked someone who
looked as though they have perfect brows how that is how I learned about this
product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Perfect!! I've had this for a couple of years using on an almost daily basis & not even close to using up. This is the right color match for my coloring, it's not got any red tint to it thankfully. Really close match to WnW Taupe pencil but I prefer this for my brows esp to the Ash Brown WnW kit this is so superior but then again it set me back some serious cash. I bought it when I had my brows done at the Brow Bar. This is an excellent product even if I find many of the other Benefit products to be a bit gimmicky. Def the best!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Formula too slippery and oily

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by erinxrussell

I do love this product but I have started using a sleek one from SuperDrug (uk store) which is the same if not better for a fraction of the price and te sleek one is a little bit lighter!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by blondebunne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Price is right for as long as this product has lasted me! Only thing- I wish it was actually lighter! Especially in the summer when my hair is platinum.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by LolaKandler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product!! The wax is perfect for shaping eyebrows, and the powder is so much easier to use than eyebrow pencils. The only thing I don't like about this product is the brushes provided. I use an angled brush from Topshop, as I've found they've bigger, and go better with the product. Yes it is expensive, but for the quality I don't think it's pricey at all. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by amandaprefect

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was tested on me at a Benefit counter, and I purchased not long after. I have very sparse brows as the result of both diabetes and over-zealous plucking, and what there is of them is on the light side. This product really makes a difference - I can use the sculpting wax just outside of my natural brow line and then fill in with the powder (not too much, or it's overkill!). The light shade is perfect for my brows, and I love the convenience of the mini-brushes and tweezers (although I realise other people might want to use their own tools). A bit pricey, but should last well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have blonde hair and brown brows. Because of a thyroid condition, both ends of my eyebrows are gone. I use Latisse to get some meager growth in those spots, but I really need a good brow product to fill in all the holes and make my brows look normal. It can be hard to find the right color, not too dark, not too warm, not too orange. For years, I have use Maybelline's Ultra Brow in Light Brown but I learned recently that it's been discontinued and I had been thinking it was time to look for something new anyway, since it's always been a tad warmer than I would want in a perfect world, does nothing to make my brows appear fuller, and doesn't have a way to tame the wonky-angled brows that seem to grow in the bald patches. There are several things I like about this product. I love the color of both products, they really are a perfect match for my situation -- naturally dark brows but blonde hair on my head. This has great lasting power and I don't have to worry about it wearing off throughout the day. I also really love the texture of the waxy product, it's perfect for taming the crazies. The brushes and the tweezers are pretty much throwaway elements for me -- I prefer a long-handled brow brush (Sonia Kashuk) and my amazing tweezers from Italy. Packaging is sleek and feels sturdy. Great product and will definitely buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Hotpookas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I've had it for 3ish yrs and haven't used it up yet altho the compact broke and I lost the tweezers but the teeny brush is awesome and the wax and powder work a charm. I would repurchase except I've bought e

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So here my breakdown in simplest terms, for your convenience.

Pros:
- The shade is perfect for my blonde eyebrows. On any given day, I like to just layer the powder on top of a brow pencil for extra definition, but when I am going out and want a fuller, more defined look I like to use the wax (which is heavily pigmented).
- The brow powder is matte, so it looks very natural (I only point this out because many brow powders tend to have a shimmery quality to them).
- The formula wears well and lasts all day.
- The product itself has lasted me well over 9 months so far, and I've hardly put a dent into it.
- Ideal packaging.

Cons:
- Lets all just say it together: the price ($26.00 CAD).
- The brushes that come with Brow-Zing are hardly effective, I find. I use 2 of my own different angle brushes to apply both the wax and the powder, as they are easier to handle.

All in all, I found Brow-Zing to be a good investment for my make-up bag. :)