July 25, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lip Treatments - Blistex - DCT for lips - Daily Conditioning Treatment SPF 20

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Lip saving product! Lasts a very long time on my lips and it works! It just plain works!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I adore this!! It's so great. I wish it came in a tube though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite! My lips are always dry and cracked if I literaly dont put some lipbalm on them and this really helps. This keeps my lips moisturized for hours (which is something Ive never experienced).
The smell is very medical but than I started to get use to it and kind of like it.
Makes my fingers greas though, but would you expect from the packaging.
LOVE IT

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this. it's no lip medex in terms of treating chapped lips but it contains spf and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by 089315r

The absolute, 100%, without a doubt, the BEST lip balm/chap/treatment ever. This is my ultimate favourite and I can't live without it. I've never found anything better. I cannot recommend it enough.

I am obsessed with the smell; absolutely love it. So moisturizing and softening. I'm surprised anyone could have something bad to say about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

This is the ONLY lip moisturizer ill use!! I have tried every other kind and this is the only only lip balm that can condition and soften my lips overnight even if they are super dry. It smells nice, and absorbs quickly and softens within half an hour. It's amazing stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

First off, let me start by saying if you want something for chapped lips this is not for you. But, if you want something to lock in moisture and keep lips smooth, this is great. It is very thin, which makes it a perfect base. I love using it in summer as a base for lip products because of the spf. In summer this is a key essential for my morning routine. If your lips are a little bit dry, this is great for smoothing them out. It provides a little bit of moisture, but not a ton if you are looking to heal chapped lips. It has a normal Blistex scent and no taste. I would recommend this as a nice base.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best lipbalm out there, has a tingly sensation, spf 20 and my lips stay soft all the time, i use it two times a day, in the morning and before bed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Love this stuff. Cheap, easy, spf, nice flavor. Like a vanilla mint. I'd say the bottle is unsanitary but any type of chapstick you put right on your lips so I guess it's all the same. (I tend to put it directly on, not use my hands, so) It's not a miracle, but keeps them soft and easy to cart around. Basically what the girl below me said. I also use cocoa butter vaseline (on my eyes at night and sometimes lips, I use Aquaphor on my lips at home a lot but this in my bag). I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i love this product. i love the smell of it. i love the consistency. i love dipping my fingers into the little pot and smearing it all over my lips. i love everything that everyone below me hates. i'm addicted to this product. i also own a tiny pot of vaseline lip therapy with cocoa butter which i use sometimes at night but THIS is what i run to when i feel extra chapped or my lips are irritated, red, or stinging. it makes my lips feel kissably soft and oh-so-smooth. i would repurchase this over and over.