October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Polishes - OPI - Nail Polishes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

The huge problem I've had with biting my nails because of anxiety has only had one solution in the last month; to paint them as pretty as possible so I won't touch them and let them grow! I have been collecting and using nail polishes from many different brands and so far this brand has surprised me the most pleasantly of all!
The variety of colors is amazing and their quality too!
I got the colors My Cherry Amour (Gumdrops) and You're S-Teal The One. The first one is a dark magenta color with holographic glitter that dries matte and it looks GORGEOUS; the second one is an intense, bright, metallic blue with very fine shimmer.
These polishes are great quality; very pigmented, and they dry fast. I got the two colors in one pack at Marshalls for $6. Definitely watch out for this brand!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by ncranney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It's a pretty standard nail lacquer, and the formula isn't all that great for the price of it. Chips, needs multiple coats, brush is decent. It's not as impressive as you'd expect for the price. I have to touch it up every other day. Light colours need 3-4 coats. What I do love about OPI? THE PINKS. Also, THE REDS. They have so many different pinks and reds, and each one of them is lovely. Nice purples as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by TheMickster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love OPI polishes. They are by far my favourite! They last the longest, the brush is perfect and they are highly pigmented. Most need no more than two coats.
I would have gave it 5 lippies, but not all OPI polishes are perfect. I have bought a color here and there that turns out to be way too thin and not pigmented enough, so it needs like 5 coats. Lame. Other than that I'm not complaining! Love OPI treatments as well. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These nail polishes are absolutely amazing, they are creamy, pigmented, and last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by littlemixjacksoner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

YES! OPI is THE best. Formulas are always great, the brushes are THE BEST SIZE FOR MY NAILS, never get them chipped until maybe about 5 days later. Love them!! Although the price is definitely not worth it, at all, I will be buying loads and loads of these and I am super excited to use more of these colours on my nails. YES!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My rather small opi collection is
Stay the night
Top coat
Cajun shrimp
Peru b ruby
Opi has had some unique colors and that wide brush really helps the three stroke method. However, I don't feel they are much better than china glaze but the got a four because of the brush. In my experiences with opi polishes they don't stay on any longer than other brands do. And it's not worth the price unless you r buying catch me in your net by opi.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

These polishes apply well but they chip like crazy the next day. They are not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I only own 2 OPI polishes, but I think they are the best quality. They are opaque, apply smoothly, last for AGES.. they don't chip for a good 5 days! Great colour range and finishes. I definitely want to get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love their polishes! They have all types of finishes for everyone, depending on your taste. I personally like cream finish polishes. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Jess1189

The formula (perfect consistency), color staying power, and longevity CAN'T be beat, no matter what the price range! Also a huge selection of shades and fun names.

But...the price. I know it's mid-range price-wise, but I still wouldn't be able to afford buying nail polish if all of them were $7-9 a pop.