August 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

Polishes - OPI - Nail Polishes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by TheMickster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love OPI polishes. They are by far my favourite! They last the longest, the brush is perfect and they are highly pigmented. Most need no more than two coats.
I would have gave it 5 lippies, but not all OPI polishes are perfect. I have bought a color here and there that turns out to be way too thin and not pigmented enough, so it needs like 5 coats. Lame. Other than that I'm not complaining! Love OPI treatments as well. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These nail polishes are absolutely amazing, they are creamy, pigmented, and last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by littlemixjacksoner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

YES! OPI is THE best. Formulas are always great, the brushes are THE BEST SIZE FOR MY NAILS, never get them chipped until maybe about 5 days later. Love them!! Although the price is definitely not worth it, at all, I will be buying loads and loads of these and I am super excited to use more of these colours on my nails. YES!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My rather small opi collection is
Stay the night
Top coat
Cajun shrimp
Peru b ruby
Opi has had some unique colors and that wide brush really helps the three stroke method. However, I don't feel they are much better than china glaze but the got a four because of the brush. In my experiences with opi polishes they don't stay on any longer than other brands do. And it's not worth the price unless you r buying catch me in your net by opi.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

These polishes apply well but they chip like crazy the next day. They are not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I only own 2 OPI polishes, but I think they are the best quality. They are opaque, apply smoothly, last for AGES.. they don't chip for a good 5 days! Great colour range and finishes. I definitely want to get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love their polishes! They have all types of finishes for everyone, depending on your taste. I personally like cream finish polishes. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Jess1189

The formula (perfect consistency), color staying power, and longevity CAN'T be beat, no matter what the price range! Also a huge selection of shades and fun names.

But...the price. I know it's mid-range price-wise, but I still wouldn't be able to afford buying nail polish if all of them were $7-9 a pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by danajade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not sure which opi it was exactly but it was a light pink, and I don't know why but this is the 2nd time that I got this color, and it has faded to like the same color as my real nails. I chose pink because its BRIGHT and FUN. Instead it has faded to a pale and dull color. I wont be applying it again, and this makes me wonder if a lot of their other colors do this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The ONLY nail polish brand I use. I know many people are not a big fan of spending too much on a nail polish ( I was the same), but since I discovered OPI I never look back to purchase cheap nail polish again.

The shades from OPI are gorgeous, the finish is so shining, the product is so durable (the polishes that I purchased 3 years ago are not even close to dry out!!!) so it definitely worth the price.

I just came to live in North America and I found that the OPI collection here is SO MUCH cheaper than New Zealand, $25 NZD for one bottle (approx. $21CAD/USD) and so as many other cosmetic brands. I'm looking to purchase more shades when summer comes.