April 19, 2014 | 1539 users online

Polishes - OPI - Nail Polishes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by littlemixjacksoner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

YES! OPI is THE best. Formulas are always great, the brushes are THE BEST SIZE FOR MY NAILS, never get them chipped until maybe about 5 days later. Love them!! Although the price is definitely not worth it, at all, I will be buying loads and loads of these and I am super excited to use more of these colours on my nails. YES!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My rather small opi collection is
Stay the night
Top coat
Cajun shrimp
Peru b ruby
Opi has had some unique colors and that wide brush really helps the three stroke method. However, I don't feel they are much better than china glaze but the got a four because of the brush. In my experiences with opi polishes they don't stay on any longer than other brands do. And it's not worth the price unless you r buying catch me in your net by opi.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

These polishes apply well but they chip like crazy the next day. They are not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I only own 2 OPI polishes, but I think they are the best quality. They are opaque, apply smoothly, last for AGES.. they don't chip for a good 5 days! Great colour range and finishes. I definitely want to get more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love their polishes! They have all types of finishes for everyone, depending on your taste. I personally like cream finish polishes. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Jess1189

The formula (perfect consistency), color staying power, and longevity CAN'T be beat, no matter what the price range! Also a huge selection of shades and fun names.

But...the price. I know it's mid-range price-wise, but I still wouldn't be able to afford buying nail polish if all of them were $7-9 a pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by danajade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not sure which opi it was exactly but it was a light pink, and I don't know why but this is the 2nd time that I got this color, and it has faded to like the same color as my real nails. I chose pink because its BRIGHT and FUN. Instead it has faded to a pale and dull color. I wont be applying it again, and this makes me wonder if a lot of their other colors do this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The ONLY nail polish brand I use. I know many people are not a big fan of spending too much on a nail polish ( I was the same), but since I discovered OPI I never look back to purchase cheap nail polish again.

The shades from OPI are gorgeous, the finish is so shining, the product is so durable (the polishes that I purchased 3 years ago are not even close to dry out!!!) so it definitely worth the price.

I just came to live in North America and I found that the OPI collection here is SO MUCH cheaper than New Zealand, $25 NZD for one bottle (approx. $21CAD/USD) and so as many other cosmetic brands. I'm looking to purchase more shades when summer comes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I don't know a lot about polishes, but I know what is easy for me to apply at home and what lasts on my nails. And this does both well. Large enough variety of colors to make me happy.

CONS: A little pricey, but it's worth it to me.

ALTERNATES: I like China Glaze, almost as much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was first introduced to OPI in salons when I would get a manicure. I always thought they were a bit expensive, so I opted to buy drugstore brands of nail polish. This Christmas, I found the Serena Williams set (Simply Smashing gold with Black Crackle) for 60% off at a salon. I bought it and am really pleased with the results. It only took 2 coats to get a good colour and it dried pretty quickly. I also did dishes, baked a pie, cooked a turkey, and did housework all without wearing gloves and my nail polish held up well. It's barely chipped.

I'll definitely be buying OPI again.