Mary Kay Satin Hands Hand Cream with Sunscreen SPF 4

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this product was.... not that great. it smells like old lady. but it did give my hands great moisture but i wouldn't buy this again.

on 10/30/2010 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This stuff was great during the consultant's demonstration & I initially loved it, so I bought the $35 3-piece kit (I really only wanted the hand cream but they all go together). I picked the peach scent but in using this in my daily life the perfumey scent of this product is not only overbearing but it's entirely not peach. What a turnoff, I hate it. Will not buy again. Also doesn't keep my hands moisturized longterm. Disappointing product. It's only average (& very expensive).

on 11/29/2009 7:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I really like this product although it has a weird smell. Kinda like play doh and crayons and old lady. It doesn't bother me though and the smell disappears rather quickly. It feels a tad greasy and for the first 15 minutes or so that i have it on my hands slip when i hold glasses but because of the effect this gives me i can over look it because it makes my extremely dry winter hands (especially my cuticles) very very soft.
It has SPF 4 and i see no reason why any hand cream should have SPF but it has it so thats that.
Will repurchase unless i find something that works as well and doesn't smell as much. My new HG.

on 3/18/2008 10:15:00 PM

I received this as a sample at an MK event. I really like the small size of the sample because it fits in my purse so easily, but I'm not completely certain that I would buy the full size. I don't mind the old lady smell, because I've found that it dissipates quickly. It made my winter-dry hands soft again, and helped cure my peeling cuticles. If I could get this for free in the sample size forever, I would be really happy!

on 1/28/2007 5:50:00 PM

WOW my maid of honor bought me the satin skin hand kit for my bridal shower...she said it's the best hand treatment you can get...so i said ok let me try this...well let me tell you...this is "hands down" the best hand moisturizer ever! It doesnt feel sticky afterwars either...it leaves your hands satin smooth!

on 1/13/2006 8:55:00 AM

I love this product! I use it everyday and several times a day. I have one in my car, one in my bathroom and one at my desk. I will not be without!

on 7/22/2005 11:17:00 PM

The formula is really great. I can see why it gets very good reviews. I can't get past the scent however. This makes me smell decades older than I am. It's a pity because like I said before, formula is probably one of the best I've tried.

on 5/18/2005 2:48:00 PM

Love it! Leaves my hand feeling baby-soft...smell is really light and nongreasy at all. Even though it's only SPF4, I'm indoor most of the time, so doesn't matter that much to me. I go thru the whole process 2 -3 times a week b4 bed time, and wake up w/ really soft hands...I'm in love with this product. Definitely get it if you're into caring for your hands. Suggested site to purchase this product: http://www.beauty.fastgo.com/

on 3/24/2005 2:39:00 PM

Good hand cream with a not-so-great smell. If you can get beyond the geriatric scent, it works well.

on 2/15/2005 8:30:00 PM

A nice hand cream, but not great. And the smell reminds me of products that my grandmother used to use. Too floral smelling. I have only used a sample of the hand cream not the whole set and I don't find it protective/moisturising enough. It may be better with the whole set but I personally think it's a bit expensive for hand products.

Popular Body Skincare Products