October 23, 2014 | 1960 users online

Skincare - Body - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Unscented

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by cosmeddict2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this one is waxy and I dont feel its great. I now use Missha's anti wrinkle and whitening hand cream which is great.

This one is a NO

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

My coworker recommended this hand cream to me when I told her I was looking for something unscented and non-greasy. This is unscented and the consistency is on the thicker side, similar to Aquaphor but not as tacky or slippery. It absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky, even though it's not marketed as a fast-absorbing hand cream. I'll be repurchasing this hand cream until I find something I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by innese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My savior. When I was 12-13 my skin started getting really dry, chapped and cracked during winter. whenever I made a fist with my hand my skin would crack instead of stretch and I would actually bleed out these tiny cracks. Not pretty at all. Not to mention how painful it's been to wash my hands. My mom had tried to find a cure but most cremes and oils would irritate and sting and not help much, until she took me to a dermatologist that recommended this. It healed my skin in, like, three days, and while the market of intensive hand cremes has developed ever since, nothing I've tried has been nearly as good. I also use this on my lips and my seborrhea breakouts and it repairs my skin. It's quite thick, has a mild glycerin scent and it doesn't glide very easy, so if you haven't got a very dry skin I wouldn't recommend it, it won't absorb quickly and there are just a lot more "fun" products out there. If you have got a dry skin, nothing would work better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

My hands are so dry from the cold weather and I need a fragrance free cream to use at night. This isn't it.
NNFHC has a lot of glycerin in it, so it has a very sticky and thick formula, and if you put too much on you'll be to rubbing it in forever. It doesn't have the right ingredients to moisturize. This might be good to use as a protectant, but that's it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Hotpookas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the s**t. I wash my hands a million times a day and it still works. Not weird or greasy just soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by NancyChance

Oh gosh, in the winter, this stuff is a HG for my hands. It's so thick and takes some time to be absorbed, but that's because it's really good! Nothing I've used comes close to locking in moisture like this does. My knuckles get really really dry every winter and just a tiny dab of this stuff gets them soft and supple in a matter of seconds!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

This is not just a hand cream, it is a healer. A couple of times a year I get really bad dermatitis on my hands (think it might be pollen related). Just one application before bed gets rid of 95% of the dry skin. Used over a couple of days this gets rid of it completely. I do not use it every day but I think I might now start using once a week to keep the skin supple. I have had the same tube for 2 years (lasts 36 months once opened). I bought mine for under £2 so it is great value. I like the unscented aspect. Quite hard to get out of the tube as it is a very concentrated gel. 200 applications in the tube according to the text on the tube. Sometimes hard to judge how much you need. 2 dabs seems to do the trick. This takes a small time to sink in but when it does it seems to act as a long term shield. If you buy one cream, make it this one. I like to have a more luxurious product as my everyday hand cream but if I could only have one it would be the Neutrogena one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the BEST hand cream ever. I swear by it. The unscented formula is non-irritating and leaves my hands protected and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This really is the best hand cream I've tried. My hands get really dry, cracked, and chapped in the winter. It's painful and uncomfortable. I've tried so many lotions over the years. Even the more expensive creams (Lush, Aveda) didn't fix my cracked knucles. Within 3 days of using this Neutrogena lotion at night before bed, my hands were completely healed with softer skin than I have ever had. I'm impressed. it is a little thick and greasy when you put it on, but it absorbed into skin within a few minutes (for me anyway). It's very cheap, especially for how well it works. I buy the fragrance free version. Even though it's boring, I think this is worth trying if you suffer from dry hands like I do.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Indigomama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A total winner, much better than blue Fast Absorbing scented. Absorbing immediately, long lasting in effect and the tube itself, I am totally sold. I use either scented hi-end body treats like Chanel No 5 bath line or Neutrogena unscented and like them equally. Unscented concentrated hand cream rocks