OPI I love applause

2.5

on 1/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This one was one of the regret-buying-this lacquer. I love OPI, I love their quality products, but this bottle was just a nightmare. Beautiful color - in the bottle! But when I got on my nails - first coat - streaky (wait 5 minutes to get it dry) - second coat - streaky (wait 8 minutes to get it dry) - 3 coat - still streaky - but ok, I waited 15 minutes... tried to not touch anything, but I just reached for the remote control and BANG, all of them just messed up. Is there a nail polish which actually never dries... from OPI? This is the worst lacquer I ever owned by OPI, and do not recommend to buy it neither if you like sheer colors, neither if you plan to use it for glitter-sandwich (tried, but nightmare). Sure I won't buy again, and I would throw it out to the bin, but it looks pretty on my shelf so I'm keeping it ;)

on 8/28/2014 11:17:00 PM

I love pale pink nail polish, so when I bought this I was very excited. I used to love OPI but maybe they reformulated it? I have to do 5 yes FIVE coats of this to get a full coverage, normal shiny manicure. Ok.. it is complicated. Each coat goes on streaky, yet is also self leveling. Kind of an oxymoron. I have used this three times, because the end result is amazing.. but I am almost out of my bottle! The result is very gel-polish looking but 5 coats? It's a good thing I am patient and very good at painting my nails!. Also, yes it takes 5 coats, but each coat dries very fast! It's such a confusing nail polish! I normally just use 2 coats of a polish then my favorite China Glaze fast dry topcoat.. and then a couple days later add a third coat of polish with the topcoat again to refresh it. I would repurchase this because of the nice result which I have gotten compliments on and a girl asked if it was gel. I feel like they tried to make the formula more like Essie.