October 24, 2014 | 1608 users online

Polishes - OPI - I love applause

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I love pale pink nail polish, so when I bought this I was very excited. I used to love OPI but maybe they reformulated it? I have to do 5 yes FIVE coats of this to get a full coverage, normal shiny manicure. Ok.. it is complicated. Each coat goes on streaky, yet is also self leveling. Kind of an oxymoron. I have used this three times, because the end result is amazing.. but I am almost out of my bottle! The result is very gel-polish looking but 5 coats? It's a good thing I am patient and very good at painting my nails!. Also, yes it takes 5 coats, but each coat dries very fast! It's such a confusing nail polish! I normally just use 2 coats of a polish then my favorite China Glaze fast dry topcoat.. and then a couple days later add a third coat of polish with the topcoat again to refresh it. I would repurchase this because of the nice result which I have gotten compliments on and a girl asked if it was gel. I feel like they tried to make the formula more like Essie.