December 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Shampoo - Moroccanoil - Extra Volume Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by lgeogheg

High quality shampoo that doesn't weigh down my ultra fine hair. The fragrance is heaven. Price is worth it because you only need a dab to wash hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by sunhoney

I totally agree with the review below i have fine blonde hair, this stuff beats kenzi, argan, keratin, etc.. I went to school for cosmetology and believe me, this line will fix even the finest over processed hair better than a keratin treatment w/o breaking it, buy their paddle brush even if you've never used one and all that hair you've colored that's been falling out or you've been losing from stress, give it a week, it won't be in this brush at all, volume shampoo and conditioner light mask once a week oil each time you wash, use a wet hair comb, then dry and style with their paddle brush. You can move over to sham pure or pureology purple or something more volumizing later even lanza and kenzi oil. I'd rather see you morrocan and shampure forever and fyi i went to paul mitchell and teach dance so i'm not selling.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using this product with the conditioner and hair oil for almost a year, it's safe to say I really like it. Does it deliver extremely voluminous hair? No, that's what hairspray is for. My hair is naturally auburn, not very dense/pretty thin, with fine strands and long. This combination of products does make my hair much less frizzy, less flat, shiny, and just overall healthy. The natural waves in my hair are much less flat, and much less frizzy, which is a godsend. I've been wearing my hair natural since a few months after starting these products, when I realized how healthy and beautiful it looked. The real test was when I noticed my hair stopped falling out when I started using these products, so I recognize they are much less harsh than what I had been using. I know it's expensive, but my hair seriously hasn't looked this good in ten years. I'm still on an ultimate quest to find a regimen that delivers everything this does plus amazing volume, but this the best I've found, and it's great!