March 2, 2015 | 1592 users online

Conditioner - Ojon - Rare Blend Deep Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2015 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Fiaelanis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised at the negative reviews for this product. I found it to be one of my all-time favorite conditioners!

I used this product all summer, usually once or twice a week along with coconut oil masks once a week and the combination left me with the shiniest, healthiest hair I have had in a long time. And I highlight my hair as well as use heat styling tools.

I have three issues with this product:

1. The price. $30 for hair conditioner is too much for me.

2. Size of product. Again, $30 for something that I feel is a small amount. Not the best.

3. I've just learned that Ojon tests on animals. *Sigh* which is a big no-no for me which is why I will never buy this again :(

Attached is a photo of what my hair looked lime after 1 summer of use:

Full Size Image

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

This product did not work for my hair, it left it quite dry.
But I really love ojon's hair therapy rare blend serum it's my HG of hair shine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not very impressed with this silicone-based conditioner. It left my hair feeling rather dry. There are better drugstore deep conditioners available ( Loreal eversleek, etc.)