October 31, 2014 | 1397 users online

Mascara - Eyeko - Eye Do Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by alleahoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am a massive fan of eyeko mascara's and eyeliners! I have noticed that sometimes their mascaras get bad reviews people say they make lashes look clumpy which i agree i thought the same at first but then realised this is because the brush holds way too much product the trick is to scrap the excess mascara off the side before using it then you will find your lashes look as good as falsies. It gives both length and volume, have repurchased this 3 times

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Lila2004

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a big fan of other Eyeko mascaras as they deliver on the smudge-free front, so this one was disappointing! While it has a good intense black colour and has a soft finish, it doesn't really lengthen much. There's no volumising with this one, either. Most disappointingly, it doesn't hold a curl at all.
This would be a great mascara for someone with thick, curly lashes who needs a smudge-free darkening mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by breannalynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a cruelty-free makeup user, which makes finding good products really difficult, unfortunately. I recently tried Eyeko mascara and it is, so far, the best cruelty-free mascara I've ever used. It defines and lengthens, is buildable and holds curl. It is a slightly wet formula, so you have to be careful when applying. The blue mascara is very subtle and the black, very black.

It smudges a very small amount for me, but I have oily eyes and almost every mascara smudges a LOT on me :) I'll definitely be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara. It's a lengthening and straightening one, rather than a volumising or curling one. It gives a separate, long black lash effect. It doesn't smudge or crumble and comes off easily with a cream cleanser, but it's water resistant so face wipes aren't enough. Probably one of the best mascaras I've ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by peggopanic

I really wanted to like this mascara but alas, it did not work for me. I got it in the duo to get the Eye Do eyeliner and I actually had higher hopes for this upon reading raves about it elsewhere. It does what it claims, lengthens -- but it does not hold my curl. I have stick straight asian lashes that don't work with many mascaras. My general problem is I curl, apply mascara and immediately lose the curl, which is the case with the Eye Do. However, it really does last and is waterproof but a little soap and water gets it off easily, unlike Fairy Drops where you need to douse it in oil. Might be a great product for someone else.