August 30, 2014 | 966 users online

Mascara - Eyeko - Eye Do Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Lila2004

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a big fan of other Eyeko mascaras as they deliver on the smudge-free front, so this one was disappointing! While it has a good intense black colour and has a soft finish, it doesn't really lengthen much. There's no volumising with this one, either. Most disappointingly, it doesn't hold a curl at all.
This would be a great mascara for someone with thick, curly lashes who needs a smudge-free darkening mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by breannalynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a cruelty-free makeup user, which makes finding good products really difficult, unfortunately. I recently tried Eyeko mascara and it is, so far, the best cruelty-free mascara I've ever used. It defines and lengthens, is buildable and holds curl. It is a slightly wet formula, so you have to be careful when applying. The blue mascara is very subtle and the black, very black.

It smudges a very small amount for me, but I have oily eyes and almost every mascara smudges a LOT on me :) I'll definitely be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara. It's a lengthening and straightening one, rather than a volumising or curling one. It gives a separate, long black lash effect. It doesn't smudge or crumble and comes off easily with a cream cleanser, but it's water resistant so face wipes aren't enough. Probably the best mascara I've ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by peggopanic

I really wanted to like this mascara but alas, it did not work for me. I got it in the duo to get the Eye Do eyeliner and I actually had higher hopes for this upon reading raves about it elsewhere. It does what it claims, lengthens -- but it does not hold my curl. I have stick straight asian lashes that don't work with many mascaras. My general problem is I curl, apply mascara and immediately lose the curl, which is the case with the Eye Do. However, it really does last and is waterproof but a little soap and water gets it off easily, unlike Fairy Drops where you need to douse it in oil. Might be a great product for someone else.