April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Mascara - Eyeko - Eye Do Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara. It's a lengthening and straightening one, rather than a volumising or curling one. It gives a separate, long black lash effect. It doesn't smudge or crumble and comes off easily with a cream cleanser, but it's water resistant so face wipes aren't enough. Probably the best mascara I've ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by peggopanic

I really wanted to like this mascara but alas, it did not work for me. I got it in the duo to get the Eye Do eyeliner and I actually had higher hopes for this upon reading raves about it elsewhere. It does what it claims, lengthens -- but it does not hold my curl. I have stick straight asian lashes that don't work with many mascaras. My general problem is I curl, apply mascara and immediately lose the curl, which is the case with the Eye Do. However, it really does last and is waterproof but a little soap and water gets it off easily, unlike Fairy Drops where you need to douse it in oil. Might be a great product for someone else.