August 23, 2014 | 1780 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Naked Shine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not really impressed with this. I had to repeat which I hate to do, especially in the summer when I wash my hair more. It lathered well but my hair just didn't feel very clean. I recently tried Pantene's new Weekly Cleanse and that shampoo really makes my hair feel squeaky clean without stripping it. But I got this really cheap at CVS this week with the sale and $3 coupon so no big whoop.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Mivina

I bought 8 of these!!! LOVE IT! Smells so good and makes my hair very clean! No parabens!!! Win-win!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I got this on sale at HEB along with the Naked Shine conditioner.
This did give my dry thick hair some shine-but I do have dry hair and it usually takes my hair three days before it even becomes somewhat oily.
With this Naked shine shampoo my hair only lasted clean atleast one day and by the second day my hair seemed really sweaty and oily.. :/
I will finish the bottle (and the conditioner is no good either) but I will not purchase this aweful product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by bettycockroach

Avoid if you have hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by gmmuto48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I have oily hair and I find that most shampoos build up in my hair. I had been using Pantene Aqua Light 2 in 1 and that worked for about a year and a half or so but I had to start washing my hair twice to remove oils/products which was just annoying and time consuming (my hair is quite long as well). So I was looking for a daily cleansing shampoo and picked this up.
I started using it and was happy with the results the first time because it took out the build up and made my hair clean. That being said, this is not an everyday shampoo. I used it everyday and it stripped my hair to nothing. It was coarse/dry feeling even after using a deep conditioner and a leave in conditioner everyday. It also made my hair really hard to style. So I would use this for those of you who need to remove build up from time to time but not everyday. I think this would also work really well for those who are in competitive sports and have to plaster their hair down. This should take out all the gel/hair spray by the second time and quickly at that (been there, done that). So yes, this is a good product, just use sparingly and moisturize a lot afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this as a clarifying shampoo. Gets my hair really clean since my hair is on the oily side.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product line caught my attention as I am always trying to avoid build up and prolong my color. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and shine spray. The smell is light and pleasant and my hair feels good after washing and conditioning. I use the spray on my wet hair in combo with another styling product and I am pleased. I have only used it 3 times so no long term data here. It is certainly affordable.