Clairol Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner

3.6

on 2/17/2015 9:34:00 AM

I workout hard 6 days a week so I need to wash. This does the trick for me . It doesn't clean my oily scalp 100% but mostly I even use it to co wash coconut oil out. Cheap protein free co wash, though does have silicone so clarifying is necessary

on 1/24/2015 5:11:00 PM

I never write reviews, but this shampoo is the BEST!! The herbal essences in the bright bottles made my hair heavy and didn't feel clean...so I decided to give this a try. I'm in LOVE! No other shampoo has made my hair as soft and shiny as this does! It makes your hair feel really light, and I never have tangles when I'm brushing it out. The smell is light and wonderful too! I wash every other day and my hair is still soft and shiny on the second day. This is the only shampoo I will ever buy again! I have been recommending it to everyone!! A++ product!! :)

on 1/10/2015 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ya know, I don't really know about this product. It cleanses my hair and seems to get rid of product buildup, but if I don't apply any sort of leave-in conditioner after my shower, my hair gets reaaaaaaaaally dry, almost brittle feeling, frizzy, and tangles incredibly easily. In the shower it doesn't really aid in taking out tangles either. I have 2C hair, and when using this with my leave-in, my curls are super bouncy, but there's still quite a bit of dry frizz. I also have to use 7-8 pumps for my just-past-shoulder length hair 'cause of how thick this product is and it doesn't really spread until I'm about it rinse it out. Unless I need to just apply to my scalp and ignore the rest of my hair until then? The smell is INCREDIBLY minty and herbal, and it overpowers just about everything, so if that's not your thing, this isn't your product.

I really just am not sure if I like this stuff or not. The pros and the cons kinda balance each other out, but I don't think it's necessarily worth a repurchase for me.

on 1/3/2015 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

So I used this product last night and WOW!
It smells amazing and feels so thick and creamy in my hair. I feel like it is actually cleaning instead of just sitting on my head doing nothing but conditioning.
I took a lippy for the package because I HATE squeeze bottles! I can't find the pump which I would much rather have.
Squeeze bottles like to slip out of my hands in the shower and hit my toes... ugh, can't stand em I tell ya!

Anyways, the product is amazing. My hair today is SO soft and smooth. Will def. buy again!

on 12/15/2014 2:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I have only used this once, but I like it. I've been using the Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 shampoo and my hair can withstand it, but it's not great. I can get away with washing my hair maybe once every 4 days, but still: tangles and frizz.

I wanted to try a cleansing conditioner but did not want to pay a lot for something if I didn't end up liking it. This was at Target for $5. Yay!

I used this yesterday. Like the pump a lot. I used a lot more than the directions say: maybe 8 pumps or so? I massaged it all over my hair and scalp and rinsed really well. My hair was certainly detangled and easy to deal with out of the shower. I didn't notice any smell before or after.

It remains soft and manageable (and clean!). I'll see how long I can go between washings, and I'll also have to see whether my scalp rebels. In the meantime, it's a winner.

on 12/5/2014 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This stuff is really great for me as I am a runner and washing my hair with shampoo every day-even with conditioner-is too hard on it. My hair is highlighted and the ends are always damaged from straightening it but I put a large amount of this and work it in and it makes my hair soft and manageable. It's already disappeared from several of the stores I buy it in so I guess it's on it's way out:( boo

on 12/5/2014 5:32:00 PM

I like the concept but this didn't work for me. It left my hair dull and flyaway. I use Ion Effective Care treatment as a shampoo sometimes and it gets my hair cleaner than this and leaves it much more shiny and bouncy.

on 11/8/2014 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have fine hair but a lot of it, and this does clean my hair, but I find it leaves a residue behind, and my hair does not feel soft after use. The smell is very herbal/minty, which is nice, and the product is thick and creamy. Since it did nothing for my hair, I use it for shaving, and it works quite well for that, but I would not repurchase.

on 11/8/2014 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I have very long hair that is super fine but there's lots of it so it tangles up like crazy.i didn't even brush my hair before i washed it with this CC and removed every knot and tangle my scalp felt soothed (it's usually tight and dry feeling after i shampoo).the smell is amazing and it lasts so long i washed my hair yesterday and it still smells and feels as fresh as it was right after i washed it!I hope this product never gets discontinued because i think I've found my new HG hair cleanser..goodbye conventional shampoo and conditioner!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My scalp is oily and my ends are dry. I have purchased this product 4 times in the past 2 months. I don't use additional conditioner but I do use a moisturizing mask/conditioner once a week on the ends of my hair. HIGHLY recommend! I don't ever write reviews on products buy don't want this new product overlooked and discontinued.

RECOMMEND: USE A LOT OF THE PRODUCT AND RUB IT INTO YOUR SCALP. LEAVE IT IN UNTIL YOU FEEL THE MINTY FRESHNESS ON YOUR SCALP.

Popular Hair Products