November 25, 2014 | 1494 users online

Hair - Clairol - Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fine hair but a lot of it, and this does clean my hair, but I find it leaves a residue behind, and my hair does not feel soft after use. The smell is very herbal/minty, which is nice, and the product is thick and creamy. Since it did nothing for my hair, I use it for shaving, and it works quite well for that, but I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by kelliemann1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! I have very long hair that is super fine but there's lots of it so it tangles up like crazy.i didn't even brush my hair before i washed it with this CC and removed every knot and tangle my scalp felt soothed (it's usually tight and dry feeling after i shampoo).the smell is amazing and it lasts so long i washed my hair yesterday and it still smells and feels as fresh as it was right after i washed it!I hope this product never gets discontinued because i think I've found my new HG hair cleanser..goodbye conventional shampoo and conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jessicaproffitt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My scalp is oily and my ends are dry. I have purchased this product 4 times in the past 2 months. I don't use additional conditioner but I do use a moisturizing mask/conditioner once a week on the ends of my hair. HIGHLY recommend! I don't ever write reviews on products buy don't want this new product overlooked and discontinued.

RECOMMEND: USE A LOT OF THE PRODUCT AND RUB IT INTO YOUR SCALP. LEAVE IT IN UNTIL YOU FEEL THE MINTY FRESHNESS ON YOUR SCALP.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Lorel1

I liked this product! I used a similar product from Sally's & was disappointed with it. This product was much easier to work in your hair. It has a thick light consistency & smells pretty. I would say the only thing you need to make sure of is that you rinse it out well, which may take a couple of minutes. I did not use a conditioner and my hair combed through easily. Oh, & no itchy scalp! I really liked this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by dancedance_003

I co-condition my hair sometimes with Suave and thought that this product might do a better job. I have straight, medium thickness, Asian hair and this product didn't clean my hair at all. I used about 3-4 pumps, saturated my scalp with it, message it in for 2-3 minutes, waited 3-4 minutes while I did other stuff (wash my body, shave my legs, etc); and still my hair was greasy, limp, and lied flat against my head by the time it was dry. I actually didn't mind the scent; it was quite herbal and minty, which I actually enjoyed, but the product itself was a disappointment. I have since returned it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I'm no stranger to CC's and tried this for a whole month. I initially like the scent in the bottle however the scent is totally different in my hair...its bad!!! This stuff cleansed my hair good but left it feeling dry...I have naturally curly 3b spiral curls,also color treated hair.

This is a lot better than the Color Me Happy CC and I do like HE regular shampoo's & conditioner's.....but the scent this leaves in my hair sucks and the dried out hair feeling is a deal breaker...I'll stick with Wen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I like that I can buy a large bottle of most of their shampoos and conditioners.
I like the idea behind this line but in the end was let down by the results.
My hair was very tangles when using this and I had much more breakage. Wish I would have stopped using it sooner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

gahhhhh! I wanted to like this. It cleaned my hair alright and it left it soft and detangled. The problem that I have with this stuff is it smells terrible. The fragrance in this is very medicinal and the way it lingers in my hair makes me sick and dizzy! I can't stand it. I used this a few hours ago and Im about to re-wash my hair with something else because this is just bad.

If they made this in a more subtle, pleasant scent I would probably use it but I just cant stand the smell of it.

Pros
-cheap
-cleanses
-detangles

Cons
-medicinal smell that lingers

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Mandalaine

I have never used a cleansing conditioner before and I was really sceptical it would work on my hair. I have very fine hair but a lot of it with greasy roots and super dry ends. I have to wash daily to control the oil and my hair has really been tortured over the years with colouring and heat. It was pretty dull and lifeless. As I am trying to grow it past shoulder length I really needed a gentle but effective product that would cleanse but keep my hair strong. This is the one for me. I LOVE this so much, I've been using it for 3 weeks now, about 3 pumps does the job. My hair is so soft and manageable, no tangles at all! It now has a very healthy shine and I can even go a day between washes with a little dry shampoo. The mint makes my scalp tingle as I wash and takes out the oily look without over drying my hair. My ends are hydrated but not heavy. The smell took a little getting used to as it was so strong but it rinses very well and leaves a subtle scent that lasts all day. I typically now wash only once per week with Rehab by Lush and use the Naked CC daily (sometimes I skip a day). I think I could skip this extra step if I didn't use as much styling product, but I do find after 5-6 days of using only the Naked CC I get a waxy feeling to my hair so I haven't used it more than that without a Rehab wash. At this price I am stocking up in case they ever discontinue this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff - really nice & lingering smell, and adds a decent amount of slip to my fine, thin hair - all within a handy dandy pump bottle. However, I was drawn to the idea of using this as a cleansing conditioner since I'm afraid stripping my hair of oil and dry ends. While this still left my ends nice and soft, after a day or two my roots would be a greasy mess. Oily headed gals, stay away for everyday "cleansing" on the scalp. I'd probably be better off just avoiding my scalp with this product. Great price too!