December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Hair - Clairol - Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have only used this once, but I like it. I've been using the Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 shampoo and my hair can withstand it, but it's not great. I can get away with washing my hair maybe once every 4 days, but still: tangles and frizz.

I wanted to try a cleansing conditioner but did not want to pay a lot for something if I didn't end up liking it. This was at Target for $5. Yay!

I used this yesterday. Like the pump a lot. I used a lot more than the directions say: maybe 8 pumps or so? I massaged it all over my hair and scalp and rinsed really well. My hair was certainly detangled and easy to deal with out of the shower. I didn't notice any smell before or after.

It remains soft and manageable (and clean!). I'll see how long I can go between washings, and I'll also have to see whether my scalp rebels. In the meantime, it's a winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really great for me as I am a runner and washing my hair with shampoo every day-even with conditioner-is too hard on it. My hair is highlighted and the ends are always damaged from straightening it but I put a large amount of this and work it in and it makes my hair soft and manageable. It's already disappeared from several of the stores I buy it in so I guess it's on it's way out:( boo

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cejohnson

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the concept but this didn't work for me. It left my hair dull and flyaway. I use Ion Effective Care treatment as a shampoo sometimes and it gets my hair cleaner than this and leaves it much more shiny and bouncy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fine hair but a lot of it, and this does clean my hair, but I find it leaves a residue behind, and my hair does not feel soft after use. The smell is very herbal/minty, which is nice, and the product is thick and creamy. Since it did nothing for my hair, I use it for shaving, and it works quite well for that, but I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by kelliemann1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! I have very long hair that is super fine but there's lots of it so it tangles up like crazy.i didn't even brush my hair before i washed it with this CC and removed every knot and tangle my scalp felt soothed (it's usually tight and dry feeling after i shampoo).the smell is amazing and it lasts so long i washed my hair yesterday and it still smells and feels as fresh as it was right after i washed it!I hope this product never gets discontinued because i think I've found my new HG hair cleanser..goodbye conventional shampoo and conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jessicaproffitt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My scalp is oily and my ends are dry. I have purchased this product 4 times in the past 2 months. I don't use additional conditioner but I do use a moisturizing mask/conditioner once a week on the ends of my hair. HIGHLY recommend! I don't ever write reviews on products buy don't want this new product overlooked and discontinued.

RECOMMEND: USE A LOT OF THE PRODUCT AND RUB IT INTO YOUR SCALP. LEAVE IT IN UNTIL YOU FEEL THE MINTY FRESHNESS ON YOUR SCALP.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Lorel1

I liked this product! I used a similar product from Sally's & was disappointed with it. This product was much easier to work in your hair. It has a thick light consistency & smells pretty. I would say the only thing you need to make sure of is that you rinse it out well, which may take a couple of minutes. I did not use a conditioner and my hair combed through easily. Oh, & no itchy scalp! I really liked this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by dancedance_003

I co-condition my hair sometimes with Suave and thought that this product might do a better job. I have straight, medium thickness, Asian hair and this product didn't clean my hair at all. I used about 3-4 pumps, saturated my scalp with it, message it in for 2-3 minutes, waited 3-4 minutes while I did other stuff (wash my body, shave my legs, etc); and still my hair was greasy, limp, and lied flat against my head by the time it was dry. I actually didn't mind the scent; it was quite herbal and minty, which I actually enjoyed, but the product itself was a disappointment. I have since returned it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I'm no stranger to CC's and tried this for a whole month. I initially like the scent in the bottle however the scent is totally different in my hair...its bad!!! This stuff cleansed my hair good but left it feeling dry...I have naturally curly 3b spiral curls,also color treated hair.

This is a lot better than the Color Me Happy CC and I do like HE regular shampoo's & conditioner's.....but the scent this leaves in my hair sucks and the dried out hair feeling is a deal breaker...I'll stick with Wen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I like that I can buy a large bottle of most of their shampoos and conditioners.
I like the idea behind this line but in the end was let down by the results.
My hair was very tangles when using this and I had much more breakage. Wish I would have stopped using it sooner.