April 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Pressed Powders - Pixi - Flawless Finishing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by luckyluke8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this finishing powder. It is very fine-milled and translucent with a faint shimmer, and I do not find it glittery and sparkly-looking on my fair NC15-20 skin, even in bright day light.
It makes my makeup last all day and does not leave a powdered look. I sometimes use a fine water spray to help my makeup set even better and add a little moisture, but it isn't really as important with this powder compared to the wide range of other powders I have.
I really like the sturdy packaging too. It looks pretty, and it doesn't show that I have dropped it on the bathroom tiles a couple of times. I haven't really used the sponge applicator as I prefer my MAC 182 Kabuki style buffer brush, but I presume it is useful on the go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by lemon_flower

I really like this setting powder. Sampled from the tester (in the most sanitary way possible) for about a month before finally deciding to "splurge" on it. It's a very fine powder and you don't need a lot to get the job done. I was a little worried about the sparkles at first, but it's really only on the top layer, so wasn't a problem for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by savyy

I would have loved this powder if it wasn't so glittery/sparkly. If this was more pearly it would've been fine but the particles of sparkles are too much for me. It's really noticeable in certain lights. The powder goes on nice and silky even with the little sponge it comes with. Its actually a good setting powder except for the sparkly finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by linz152

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really really like this powder. I think it's fantastic as a setting powder. The thing I love the most is that I can be pretty heavy-handed with this product and it never looks powdery or chalky. It also has a bit of radiance to it (not shimmer or glitter) that makes my skin just look slightly radiant.

The price is on the high end for a drugstore product ($22 at Target) but I think it's worth it when compared to other high end powders I have used.

If you'd like to hear more of my thoughts please check out my video:

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder. Love it. It is so finely milled that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth, as well as look natural. There is no chalky powder left on my skin. Even though I use it with a primer only (no foundation), and it is translucent, this powder also evens out my skin tone.

I like the application sponge in the little drawer under the powder. I didn't think I would like it as well as one if my brushes, but it is well suited to applying the powder.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the opaque milk green plastic. It looks cheap for a compact. A very minor complaint though, for something I would call a Holy Grail product!