November 27, 2014 | 1401 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

Absolutely in love with the hydration set! I'm usually not a fan of salon shampoo or conditioners because I could get the same results with my favorite Dove Damage Therapy set. I wash my hair everyday so you can only assume how often I go through this stuff. I never bothered to spend a lot of money on my hair because my hair is usually easy to manage. I'm lazy when it comes to hair and can't be bothered, haha.

Although after using the white Shiseido Tsubaki set, the conditioner left my hair in a mess. There was a layer of greasy gunk on it that even my hair dresser could not remove with anti grease shampoo. She suggested me to try give this line a try. I was hesitant because I usually don't spend this much on shampoo and conditioner but decided it couldn't hurt to try especially when my hair is messed up.

This stuff is amazing! I can't put into words how great it is. It leaves my hair so soft and it looks amazing. It's hydrating but not to the point where it makes my hair feel heavy. My hair doesn't look as limp as it usually does. Keep in mind, I have fine, thin Asian hair. No volume and not a lot of hair. Even my boyfriend noticed a difference and complimented how great it looks. It definitely saved my hair! I would recommend anybody to give this a try. I know the bottles are small but a little product goes a long way.

The only negative thing I could say about this product besides the price is the packaging. Not a fan of how you have to squeeze the product out. I prefer pumps but considering how well this performs, I can live with that.