October 25, 2014 | 1596 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Jewel of an Eye palette

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ItchyFox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The formula is smooth and the colors are richly pigmented. I love this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by rainnkenyon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are so pretty! I saw these on Clearence at Target for $9.98, and I had a $5.00 gift cared and a $3.00 coupon. As soon as I got home I swatched them, and they are luscious. Deep jewel tones, and a few neutrals. there are a dozen decent sized pans, and the colors are luminous. Very nicely pigmented. i couldn't wait to try, so I took my eye makeup off and started over. If you can get these, grab them. If I see another palette I will buy more to give as gifts. I don't have much Sonia Kashuk makeup (I do have a gold/bronze duo i love) but this might get me to try more. So happy with this purchase. I usually do nudes and neutrals, but this will be fun to have for Winter and the Holiday's

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by redfox2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette so much! My boyfriend got it for me as an anniversary gift after I saw it online and I was super impressed when I saw it in person. I expected a normal sized smallish palette and got a big surprise when i saw this! This thing is massive. It really is worth the $20 he spent on it. The packaging is very sleek and makes me think high end. The shadow is great quality, it has a ton in it and a little goes a LONG way. It's very pigmented even without a primer. There are 12 beautiful, shimmery shadows in both jewel tones and neutrals. This has a great color selection and an endless number of looks can be made. I absolutely love this palette and I think it's just as good of quality as Urban Decay, for a way better price.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by A88A

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just picked this up at Target after seeing some pictures online. I was ready to be disappointed, as I thought there was no way I'd get a full palette of quality shadows for $16.99. Color me impressed! These are extremely soft and pigmented, and most definitely on par with Urban Decay. Except you get 12 eyeshadows for less than the price of one! There are 12 shadows, with 4 distinct color families. You could do four cohesive looks, or many, many interesting combinations. I have and love the SK matte palette, and I have to admit it's a tiny bit chalky, but I overlook that fact because it's an amazing collection of matte neutrals. This palette is an entirely different formula! If you've been put off by SK eyeshadows before, definitely give this one a try. They've done some tinkering, and these are fantastic!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No