Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion AM SPF 30

4.7

on 6/20/2014 10:05:00 PM

I have a bottle of this as well as the evening retinol fusion serum. I try not to overdo it with the retinol serums, but I like to try wearable during the day. One thing I noticed about this cream is that it is a little bit chalky going on. I am very fair, so I do not notice a white cast, but this feels strange and powdery when I apply it (that is what I mean by chalky). Otherwise, I liked this product. It is not super hydrating, but it works well for oily or problematic skin. I love the SPF in it. I will probably repurchase in the future.

on 8/19/2013 11:46:00 AM

I have used Peter Thomas Roth's Retinol PM for a few months and saw great results in the texture and evenness of my skin.. I had some trepidation about trying this Retinol with a 30 SPF because I have dark skin and a SPF over 15 usually leaves a greyish/whitish cast on my skin. This works wonderfully! After about three weeks use, the hyperpigmentation and melasma on my face has drastically lessened. So much so that I can use the tiniest bit of concealer and feel confident. The addition of this product to my skincare routine has given me results I have not ever achieved with any other product.

I am 63, dark skin (NW45) and slightly oily.

on 6/15/2013 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product combined my two major needs into a single, perfect formula: before using this, I had to use retinol at night, or layer some sort of sunblock on top during the day (as retinol breaks down in sunlight). Now my nights are freed up for glycolic acid (wher as before I'd have to choose). PTR's formula combines anti-aging with a reasonable SPF that works beautifully with my combination skin. There's not much of an odor besides a fleeting whiff of sunblock. It dries down nicely so it doesn't add grease to the T-Zone but addresses dry cheeks. This won't necessarily mattify much (darn), but it doesn't cause any foundation issues either (hurrah!). I am so pleased with this product. Quite expensive, but considering I no longer have to buy a separate retinol and SPF moisturizer, it comes out even in the long run.

Popular Moisturizers