Nexxus Frizz Defy

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Best Conditioner I've ever used!! I have always struggled with my hair. It's frizzy, thick, and curly yet fairly fine textured and fragile. My only styling options are using a straightener to either straighten or curl it in manageable waves, or put it in a tight bun while still wet. The best thing I had ever used on it previously was the nexxus sleektress shampoo, hydra sleek conditioner, and sleek memory styling spray, but I stopped using them because I just didn't want to pay that much. A few years later after trying every "cheap" option out there I finally bought them again tho they have been reformulated and the name has changed they are still amazing and I will never switch again!!

on 8/18/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fabulous conditioner at a great price. I never used to believe in drug store products for hair but this one is an exception. My hair is super smooth, soft after I use it. I was using Bumble and Bumble Rich Conditioner before. This nexxus one is way way better at half the price!

Frizz is GONE. Simply disappeared! Amazing. Lovely scent, hair detangles with ease. Smooth hair that doesn't feel greasy and weighed down is perfect for me :)

on 2/20/2013 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This conditioner got argan oil and coconut extract. It protects the hair against frizz and dryness.it leaves my hair smooth,silky and shiny. The smell is verry nice! Love it!