December 21, 2014 | 1063 users online

Conditioner - Nexxus - Frizz Defy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeupQueen13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best Conditioner I've ever used!! I have always struggled with my hair. It's frizzy, thick, and curly yet fairly fine textured and fragile. My only styling options are using a straightener to either straighten or curl it in manageable waves, or put it in a tight bun while still wet. The best thing I had ever used on it previously was the nexxus sleektress shampoo, hydra sleek conditioner, and sleek memory styling spray, but I stopped using them because I just didn't want to pay that much. A few years later after trying every "cheap" option out there I finally bought them again tho they have been reformulated and the name has changed they are still amazing and I will never switch again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by AsianDiva123

Fabulous conditioner at a great price. I never used to believe in drug store products for hair but this one is an exception. My hair is super smooth, soft after I use it. I was using Bumble and Bumble Rich Conditioner before. This nexxus one is way way better at half the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by TheSnowPrincess

Frizz is GONE. Simply disappeared! Amazing. Lovely scent, hair detangles with ease. Smooth hair that doesn't feel greasy and weighed down is perfect for me :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner got argan oil and coconut extract. It protects the hair against frizz and dryness.it leaves my hair smooth,silky and shiny. The smell is verry nice! Love it!