October 22, 2014 | 1431 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - eos Smooth Stick - Vanilla Bean

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by basquette

Packaging is great. Vanilla is my favorite. The reviews were raving great great. I tried it, but it didn't work for me.

I have extremely sensitive lips. I've tried so many different lip balms and moisturizers, at the moment I'm using good old Vaseline - but even that sometimes irritates my lips. They become flaky, blistery, red and itchy when they go into that hyperallergenic period. I had high hopes for eos, but it was no different. So, for me, this product is awful and I will never repurchase. I gave it to my sister, and she uses it daily. The only feedback I got when I asked how it was went something like "it's just lip balm".

I would've rated it 1, but I'm sure some of you will love this, so I'm giving it 2. Although, honestly, I think that if this lip balm works for you, just about ANYTHING will do. It feels good and smells nice, but it's no magic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by calina1204

This is amazing. It moisturizes and doesn't have a waxy nor heavy feeling
It is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!