Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect

3.5

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (31%, Skin Protectant), Avobenzone (3%, Sunscreen), Octinoxate (6.75%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (4.5%, Sunscreen), Octocrylene (2%, Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (5.4%, Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: C18 38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, BHT

on 1/20/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

love aquaphor! i have used it to prevent my son's diaper rashes (he never had ANY, not once), put it on his eczema to seal in his medication and used it has a lip balm overnight treatment. so i saw this with spf and thought, "oh now i can get the same soft lips but with spf!". i think the added ingredients completely changes the effectiveness. it does not moisturize my lips at all, in fact, i feel like my lips are drier after using this. such a bummer because it wasn't cheap and i have a whole tube left. i love the slant tip applicator, reminds me of the old vaseline cherry brand. love that it has spf but unfortunately it is not as moisturizing as the og one in the tub or the tube. wont be repurchasing.

on 8/21/2013 10:50:00 PM

Very moisturizing lip balm, with SPF 30. Only real downside for me is it doesn't last too long if you're drinking or eating. This lip balm does not contain menthol ingredients, which is a huge plus in my opinion (menthol in any form greatly irritates my lips). If this gets on your tongue, it does taste a little unpleasant, but you're not supposed to be licking your lips all day, anyway. Flavored lip balms only encourage you to lick them off, which doesn't help you at all in the end, it just causes you to use more of the lip balm. This lip balm helps me remove dead skin from my lips by softening it up so it can be gently removed.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

works okay, but with neosporin lip balm together iwth aquaphor ois ablast tthey are smart they work well together. Lots of menthol in Aquaphor I blieve some of those camphor ingredients and menthol-candy and mint-like materials.

on 6/19/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first I liked this because I use regular Aquaphor as my main lip balm, so I was excited to see a high spf version. Eventually I admitted 2 issues I didn't like about it, and I'm not a picky smells and tastes person. The strong SPF taste really gets into your mouth easily because of the nice viscosity of Aquaphor. The other is that it just doesn't last long at all, again because it all slips right off with the first drink of water. I wanted to like it but I better stick to waxy balms.

on 3/20/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This lip repair lip balm is great! I am on my second tube. I mean it cost about $4.00 for a .35fl oz but it lasted me about 2 months because I use it everyday. It really does help those dry lips,and as I stated in my last posting, I had an allergic reaction to a lipstick (s) that I needed something to keep my lips moist after using my lip exfoliator. Great buy!

on 1/17/2013 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a lip balm with spf and stumbled across this. It is really good with a full spectrum spf 30 but it is also moisturizing. Comes in a squeeze tube with a slanted tip. I bought several to try and most were waxy but this is slick, moisturizing and gives a pretty sheen to the lips. Was also reasonably priced and has the highest level--spf 30--that I found.

Popular Lip Treatments