Sukin Pureley Ageless Replenishing Night Cream

on 9/16/2015 8:23:00 AM

I have dry skin, living in singapore where it's hot and humid. I've used the moisture restoring night cream, I've used this and even when used in conjunction with a serum or a facial oil, my skin still felt dry. I use this now as a day cream. Leaves a matte feel, absorbs fast. But that's about it. I think Sukin creams aren't moisturising for my skin. However, this is slightly more moisturising than the moisture restoring night cream. Slightly. This may be more suitable for someone with combination skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is working well for my dry skin during the winter although I avoid my t-zone where it can get congested due to the cocoa butter. It's quite a plain but protective cream, I apply it over any of my serums/oils. It sinks in nicely to a matte/velvet type finish and can't complain about the price point!

on 12/29/2012 6:20:00 PM

This is a light but rich cream based on macadamia oil, cocoa butter, argan and jojoba oil, candellia wax, along with goji and acai extracts. It also contains some vitamin e and a peptide called acetyl tetrapeptide 11. This peptide has been shown to improve cell cohesion by increasing the synthesis of a protein in the skin called syndecan. Basically this means a bit less sagging and wrinking. Creams with a 3% concentration have been shown to do this. Sukin wouldn't tell me the exact percentage in their cream but did email me back that it was less than 1%.
Given this information is it worth buying? Well I guess it depends on your skin type. It blocked my skin, but then again cocoa butter and any waxes tend to do that, so I was taking a chance buying it. Also I have no idea whether goji berry and acai berry extracts do anything when applied topically to the skin. I would prefer the herbal blend used in their other products, along with vitamins a and c in an airless delivery system. If you have oily, normal or skin that's prone to breakouts, stick with the lighter textured Moisture Restoring Night Cream instead. The cost for the Replenishing cream is double at around $20 for a 60 ml jar. Full ingredients list for all Sukin products are available on their website.