Sally Hansen Diamond Strenght in Aisle Be There

3.0

on 2/17/2014 11:47:00 PM

Isle Be There is a clear polish with small sparkles that change from pink to lavender depending on the angle you look at it. It's a really pretty but subtle polish used alone. The brush picks up the sparkles easily and evenly. However, the polish started chipping really badly after four days. I usually remove the polish from my nails when that happens but in this case, the chipped polish didn't bother me terribly. The polish was subtle to begin with so the chips aren't noticeable from a distance while my nails still looked shiny and sparkly when viewed at certain angles.

on 8/25/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Sally Hansen's Aisle Be There is basically a sparkly topcoat that will give any polish an almost glass-like finish. In this polish there is super-microfine pink and lavender iridescent glitter suspended in a translucent base. I found the application on this to be somewhat on the gloopy side even after thinning and I had bubbling issues as well. For reference, a better (but a little more expensive) version of this would be CND's Raspberry Sparkle - they're almost exact dupes - but the CND has a better application. Therefore, while I think this Sally Hansen color is very pretty and useful as a sparkly topcoat, the only reason I would not buy it again is because I like the result I get with the CND better (no bubbling).

on 11/2/2012 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Aisle be there is a translucide nail polish ,with pink,gold,green shimmers.It goes well on the application,it brings a luminosity to the nails! Verry pretty on dark nail polish or alone!

Popular Polishes