December 22, 2014 | 1776 users online

Polishes - Orly - Miss Conduct

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by fashionfreak678

A dazzling shade of magenta with a scattered holo effect! Formula was easy to work with like with most Orlys I've tried. Dries quickly. Opaque in 2 coats. Now part of Orly's permanent collection. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this polish! It's gorgeous and as per usual for Orlys it has a great formula that applies really really well. The holo is strong and this polish wasn't insanely chippy. I love seeing a pink holo that is not that super pale light pink color. On me at least, it did not pull red at all. Definitely pink toned. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by katyren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't own a lot of Orly polishes but as soon as I saw the swatches for this I knew I had to have it! It really is such a pretty colour, its magenta polish with holographic glitter. When I first saw it in the bottle the holo wasn't very obvious but once on it was amazing! In the sunlight it looks bright pink but in the dark its much more purple. The formula is great, very smooth and only 2 coats are required for full opacity. I really like the bottle too, Orly isn't the prettiest but I like that the top is rubber and I like the long brush, also love that you get 18ml compared to 15 from most other brands.