April 23, 2014 | 1939 users online

Mascara - Avon - Super Drama

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a huge fan of Avon mascaras. However, this one is a huge disappointment. The formula may be okay, but the brush did nothing for applying it to my lashes.

I don't feel like the brush was able to grip my lashes good enough to be able to really coat my lashes. Therefore, I did not get any curl, length, or 'drama.' And most of all no length! All this mascara did was darken my lashes and make them look slightly thicker.

This mascara isn't worth purchasing, even to check out the interesting wand. It really does nothing for your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by habana

I have the waterproof version and I like it. It doesn't smear or flake. Two coats looks good and doesn't make lashes clumpy. I do believe the name of this mascara is misleading. It certainly doesn't give super dramatic lashes. It does make my blonde lashes darker, a bit thicker, and a little longer...but nothing dramatic. It's more natural looking. Overall I do like this as an everyday mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I don't think there is anything in my tube and I just bought it! I get nothing! I don't know what to think about it because I cannot get enough on my lashes to show me anything! What the hey is up with this??? Maybe it is old stock, or else it is just empty, or like some have said, very dry, dry to the point of being unusable. I hate complaining to Avon yet again about another product but I have to. I will not try to repurchase this mascara again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by MercyMe1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought this a few weeks ago and have to say it is the worst mascara I've ever had. Thank goodness it was cheap.
The hard brush bristles hurt my lashes at the root, it only slightly darkens my lashes and it flakes off so doesn't last long at all.
I will never buy this or any other avon mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

This is a really good mascara, it makes my eyelashes so long and the volume is incredible. The only down side is its a dryer kind of mascara and after a while the whole content gets dried very easily, I find this happens to all Avon mascaras. But still a great mascara. Pricing is also ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Harnetto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This I got for a birthday a couple of years back and I like to use it as my 'base' mascara as it defines my lashes. It doesn't give lots of volume thats why I use my other mascara to give my lashes more volume although it defines each and every eyelash and gives a kind of spidery effect, which I love.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a huge waste of money. using it results in clumpy spidery awful looking lashes with no volume. the brush is neat to look at but useless to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG! THIS PRODUCT IS BAD!!! IT IS BAD TO THE POINT IT'S MEAN!!! I hate this mascara with passion! It does anything it can to give me the most clumpy, short, uncurled eyelashes ever!!!! I don't know if anyone likes it but personally I absolutely hate it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by PantherBKNeff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with a previous review- it neither lengthened or volumized, just turned my blonde lashes black. Not sure why they call it super drama as it gives a more natural look. I did not have an issue with clumping, but I stopped at two coats as it was clear to me by then it was no Hypnose Drama... I also have come to my own personal conclusion that rubber brushes are never going to distribute product the same way as a bristle brush, which I much prefer. In this case it was the unique shape if the rubber brush that intrigued me enough to purchase.. Ugh. So now back to bristle brushes and the hunt now will be focused on formula......

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by RiS123457

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE Avon. I have tried other Mascaras but they get all clumpy. This one is AMAZING. It's not cheap but it's not expensive. The quality is great. The brush is amazing. It doesn't smudge a lot. It dries within five minutes which I like. I also comb through my lashes just to separate them. I already have long eye lashes so this mascara makes my lashes more black and makes them look even longer. I would recommend this to anyone. And btw I would use an old mascara brush to brush through your lashes just to separate them before you use any mascara. Idk it helps me! And it looks better than just curling your eye lashes then putting mascara on it. My sister uses it too and she loves it.