Vaseline Heathly Hand Essentials Lotion

4.8

Water|Potassium Lactate|Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate|Glycerin|Stearic Acid|Mineral Oil|Dimethicone|Lactic Acid|Glycol Stearate|PEG-100 Stearate|Keratin|Glycine Soja Sterols (Soybean)|Lecithin|Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)|Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate)|Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)|Sodium PCA|Sodium Stearoyl Lactate|Urea|Collagen Amino Acids|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate|Petrolatum|Mineral Water|Cetyl Alcohol|Stearamide AMP|Cyclomethicone|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate|Glyceryl Stearate|Fragrance|Xanthan Gum|Corn Oil|BHT|Disodium EDTA|Methylparaben|DMDM Hydantoin

on 2/25/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My hands get really dry from over-washing and this keeps them soft and heals any roughness, especially around the fingertips. It doesn't have a strong smell, it isn't too greasy and it feels like it is actually penetrating. I sometimes leave this on at night with gloves when my hands are excessively dry. My cuticles look healthier and my nails are kept hydrated. Highly recommended.

on 3/25/2008 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG hand lotion. It really softens & moisturizes! I wish it came in a big bottle but I've only ever seen it in small bottles. That is the only downfall. : )

on 2/2/2007 8:23:00 PM

I normally don't like Vaseline products, but this is the BEST medium weight hand lotion (for heavy moisturizing in winter I use L'Occitane shea butter hand cream). It is not greasy but super moisturizing. I haven't found anything better for a drugstore brand. And dirt cheap too!

on 8/11/2006 2:31:00 PM

This is my HG everyday hand lotion. I do actually notice stronger nails and smoother looking skin after using this lotion for a while. (The first time I bought it and used it up but didn't replace it for a while. I noticed my nail get weaker and my hands didn't look as nice.) Even if it didn't do anything "special" I'd still use this lotion as it's perfect to rub on after washing or when dry. I have one in my car and one at work.

on 9/28/2005 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a good light lotion, a great choice as a "maintenance" hand lotion. I use it as a supplement to my regular, heavier-duty lotion, since I have perpetually dry problem hands. We use it at work, after hand washing, since we handle lots of paper.

It has been good for my cuticles, I think. They still need lots of help (which I am very bad about giving them), but this lotion really has made a difference. I like the fact that it absorbs fast, so I can go right back to typing without making my keyboard greasy! I can't do that with my main lotion.

I will mention that my coworker with "normal" hands loves it and rarely needs to use anything else. But with my hands (I'm an artist, so I wash them LOTS at home), it's not enough. It's still very good, though.

on 4/12/2004 4:02:00 PM

I bought a round bottle thing of this (kinda small) just to try. I use it every day. This stuff is PERFECT! It makes your hands silky smooth, smells nice and makes your nails ultrastrong. Yes, vaseline has done a good job making this product. When this jar-thingie is empty I'll buy the huge big large XXL bottle.. Can't live without it!

on 5/16/2003 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really love this lotion. i am so impressed with the new line of vaseline lotions. i haven't tried one i didn't like. this lotion has a very light scent and goes on like a dream, no slipperyness or slimyness. and i could actually see my nails just perking up! my only gripes about this lotion are that it washes off when you wash your hands and it doesn't do much in the way of hangnails. but those are minor points. i LOVE this stuff. it's small and fits in my bag just great!!

on 3/20/2003 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great! It makes my hands feel wonderful. It's not gooey or slimey like other hand/nail moisturizers I've found.

on 2/6/2003 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

A fabulous hand cream!!! Moisturizes like crazy and keeps hands soft for a long time after - yet it absorbs super-quick, which is great for this day and age of being on the go! An added bonus is that I noticed it lived up to its claim of strengthening nails. I keep a bottle at home and a small travel size in my purse for use during the day.

Works great to soften hands and strengthen nails. I recommend a small dot on your finger and rubbing it in to jue the nail & cuticle. Follow up will lotion to your entire hand.

Popular Body Skincare Products