October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Conditioner - Ojon - Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Expensive, but left my hair touchably soft and shiny. Used alongside the shampoo. Just wish it wasn't so pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this for my dry, damaged hair. It is the best conditioner that I have ever used. However, it is pricey and I cannot afford to rebuy as much as I'd like to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A product that does what it claims!!! I got the shampoo and conditioner when Ulta had a deal on it. I'd never tried any of the Ojon products before as I had been very put off by the price. I've used this stuff a couple times now and I have noticed a huge decrease in breakage, blow dry time, frizz and flyaways. I always comb conditioner through my hair in the shower with a wide tooth comb and usually end up with handfuls of breakage. I have thick, long wavy hair. When I comb this through, I only end up with a few broken strands stuck in my comb. It does have an interesting fragrance that I can see would be unappealing to many people, but I don't mind it. I can also see that it would probably weigh fine/thin hair down quite a bit but for us thick haired ladies it's a miracle product. Do I dare say HG?!?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by mrssarahturner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo and conditioner are amazing on my hair. I have lots of hair and it's frizzy all the time. This shampoo and conditioner together smooth out my hair and make it really soft. HOWEVER, it's massively expensive. I got them on a freebie at Boots; there was an unbelievable offer where you handed in an old shampoo bottle and got a full sized shampoo and conditioner. I got up this morning and literally spent 1 minute smoothing with my irons, whereas normally it'd take a good 15 minutes and that'd be doing my whole hair. I did plait my damp hair before I slept last night, which may well have smoothed it down a bit.

Anyway. I would buy again, but realistically I'm not going to, only because it's so expensive - 42 for both shampoo and conditioner and that's insane. If they were super-size bottles I'd do it, but they're just standard 250ml bottles each.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by AsianDiva123

Don't really know why there're so many negative reviews. I really like this conditioner. It moisturizes very nicely and it's not greasy. I'm only using the conditioner though so can't tell you anything about the shampoo. Only thing I don't like it's the price tag especially here in Canada. I'll wait till the next FF 20% off at Sephora.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I had a sample of this shampoo and conditioner and used them together. The shampoo is ok but has sulfates in it and the conditioner left my hair soft, shiny and untangled but also very flat and I really didn't like the scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Productqueen1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very heavy coniditioner. Do not put it on scalp or your hair will be greasy for days. I put it on my ends and blow dry my hair to let the conditioner soak into my strangs. To be honest Its like any other deep conditioning treatment and didn't care much for this because it took alot of shampooing even my ends to get this off so i pretty much stripped the conditiorner that soaked into my strands. for the price tag i would use it's a 10!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got sample of this at Sephora. Weighed my hair down and made me look oily and greasy on Day #1. Not for me so given its price tag and prestige brand this gets only 1 lippie from me. Giving it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Kren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this free from Sephora a while back and I love it. My hair is so soft and silky after using this. I let my niece use this when hair was very tangled and she was able to comb through easily. I've been using for about a year now and see no reason to try anything different.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got a sample of this crap, and I really hate it. It weighs my hair down way too much. My Suave conditioner works better. With this, my hair felt really dirty and oily within a day. I doesn't even smell nice lol.