July 28, 2014 | 1756 users online

Moisturizers - Badger - Damascus Rose Beauty Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I agree, Fantastic!! I'm mad at myself for waiting so long to try this balm. I think I'm in love! First off, It doesn't smell like straight rose. Kind of a sweet herbal, floral type mixture. Very pleasant. It has a deep yellow color and is super smooth, soft, and spreadable. It won't tug at your skin when smoothing it on. It's super moisturizing yet doesn't feel like a heavy mask or that it's suffocating the pores. It sinks in well (only use a pinch) and leaves my skin feeling comfortable and protected from the dry air. Oh!, and it doesn't clog my pores! If your curious, just try it. Honestly, a great product. Good Stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This balm is fantastic! It moisturizes the eyes so very, very well. It has a pleasant rose scent, too! You only need to touch the balm for moisture so I can see this lasting a long time. You can scoop some and use it a la cold cream as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lhyson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!!! I originally bought this to use as an under eye cream but I have found myself using it to moisturize any where including my lips and hands/cuticles! I love the rosy smell and texture, it's definitely greasy but I like the consistancy. I use it in a lot of places on my face and it doesn't seem to give my acne and I have pretty normal skin. Definitely would buy this again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by callyanyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am dry skin. I choose this because I love rose. It is a bit oily. At first I just like the oily feeling because I once used and liked the No. 1 cream of NYR and these two feels similar.

However, unlike that cream, I start to have acne after I apply this balm. So I may not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In general, I have had good luck with Badger products, and this one is no exception.

This is a beauty balm containing certified organic ingredients, all natural - olive oil, castor oil and several essential oils beneficial for the facial skin.
I use this balm on the face, to moisturize dry areas or regions with fine lines. It works perfect for under-eye treatment as well. Absolutely no side effects.
I have also tried using this as a cold cream cleanser, but it is sort of expensive to be used as a cleanser, lol.
The skin is left soft, moisturized (not greasy at all) and smooth after using this balm. It is akin to a beauty serum. It is so much better (and natural too) than the super-expensive, artificial perfumed BB creams flooding the market!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No