April 16, 2014 | 2159 users online

Moisturizers - Badger - Damascus Rose Beauty Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lhyson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!!! I originally bought this to use as an under eye cream but I have found myself using it to moisturize any where including my lips and hands/cuticles! I love the rosy smell and texture, it's definitely greasy but I like the consistancy. I use it in a lot of places on my face and it doesn't seem to give my acne and I have pretty normal skin. Definitely would buy this again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by callyanyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am dry skin. I choose this because I love rose. It is a bit oily. At first I just like the oily feeling because I once used and liked the No. 1 cream of NYR and these two feels similar.

However, unlike that cream, I start to have acne after I apply this balm. So I may not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In general, I have had good luck with Badger products, and this one is no exception.

This is a beauty balm containing certified organic ingredients, all natural - olive oil, castor oil and several essential oils beneficial for the facial skin.
I use this balm on the face, to moisturize dry areas or regions with fine lines. It works perfect for under-eye treatment as well. Absolutely no side effects.
I have also tried using this as a cold cream cleanser, but it is sort of expensive to be used as a cleanser, lol.
The skin is left soft, moisturized (not greasy at all) and smooth after using this balm. It is akin to a beauty serum. It is so much better (and natural too) than the super-expensive, artificial perfumed BB creams flooding the market!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No