September 30, 2014 | 1971 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Wake Up Eye Shadow - Exhilarate

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Terrible. All the colors, including the primer, have cheap-looking glitter in them. When I put them on my eyelid, the colors creased and there was fallout all over my face. The primer was greasy and didn't even help the colors stay on. Horrible quality and I definitely won't be purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The real problem with this product is the primer, which is just useless. The eyeshadows work if I use my regular primer, or even concealer, but on their own they barely show up. Wet and Wild blows this out of the water. You get twice as much product for half the price, too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I should have read the reviews on this product before I purchased this cheap-o product. I dislike everything but the color shades in this eyeshadow trio and crappy primer set. The primer is useless It is like creamy paste ( complete with sparkles! ) that does not adhere onto the skin. The eyeshadow consistency is cheap, chalky and like a glitterball. I had shimmer and chunks of glitter fall out all day whilst wearing this junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by jennyrose9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Returned! I did not lookalike Kate Hudson after using this. The primer was oily yet chalky and hard to blend. The shadow looked cheap and glittery on. Ugh. Awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by cheekyducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Agree with the previous reviewer. I thought the colors were beautiful. I put this on before work and it was way too shimmery. I don't think I looked more awake - maybe more like I was going out clubbing. For the price (not cheap for drugstore makeup) I was very disappointed. The primer was ok, but that was it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is an eyeshadow quad, with one being a primer. The primer is white-ish, the other three colors are a soft pink, a dark shimmery taupe, and a dark plum. The colors looked beautiful, and is the reason I bought it. However, the soft pink is too chalky and overpowering. The other two darker colors are not dark enough, and the shimmery taupe is more shimmer than pigment. Very disappointing.